JUNGKOOK

Today is the day we start getting ready for the beginning of our tour. The Canadian part. It will be a long plane ride. We are all packing in our room.

"Is it cold in Canada right now?" Emma asks.

"Yes. I made sure to double check with Namjoon. Make sure you pack lots of warm clothing so you won't get sick." Taehyung tells her.

We continue on in silence. About an hour later, Jimin (girl) comes in.

"Hey, Emma. You about ready? This is the first tour for you. It can be exciting at first but gets tiring real quick. The guys will be really busy and us girls wanna make sure that you hang out with us when we get to the different stops. We love to go out and find the cute shops and other fun things to do during the day while the boys are rehearsing and other things. We will be back before every show so don't worry. We have a special spot to sit in every venue. Its fun to see everyone have fun during the shows even if it does wear the boys out. Anyway, see you in a few hours."

"That was nice of them." Emma says.

"Yeah. Exactly how busy are you guys gonna be?" Emma asks.

"Extremely. That's why I'm glad we've had this time together before the tour. There won't be much time together besides a couple of meals and bed." I say pouting.

"Aw. I promise that I will be around in case you guys need anything. I want to spend as much time with you as possible." Emma says while holding each of our hands.

"Unfortunately, that will be hard to do unless we are in private. Our staff know about our soulmates obviously, but the venue staff will not and even though they are not suppose to have their phones and take photos, there's always a chance of someone seeing. That's why we put you girls in the audience. There is no chance of anyone seeing, if you aren't back stage. Plus we can see you from the stage and know exactly where you are and will get extra energy from seeing your smiling face." Taehyung explains.

She pouts cutely.

"Don't worry about it Sweetheart. We will be reunited right after the concert. When it ends and the fireworks are going off, you girls will be lead out to a side entrance and into the suv's where we will be after changing our clothes." I say.

"Okay. At least I won't be alone. I will have my girls and that makes me feel so much better. I couldn't imagine being the only one."

"It was awkward, I'll give you that."

*That night*

After dinner, we made our way to our room. We try to get to sleep early since it's an early flight but we are all excited. Emma has never been to a show and we are always extra energetic and excited before starting a tour.

"I'm too excited to sleep!" Emma says.

"Yeah, me too." I say.

"Well, there's always something we could do." Taehyung says smirking at us.

Emma giggles as he pulls her towards him. She is pressed chest to chest with him and press myself to her back. He starts kissing her while I run my hands down her sides while making little marks on her neck.

While he's kissing her, Taehyung puts his hand on the back of my head and runs his hand down my sides at the same time. Once he breaks away from her, he pulls my head in for a kiss and we kiss over her. We continue to kiss and I slide my hand down between her legs and Tae grabs my ass. Fortunately, while I rub her through her panties, my hand is also right up about Tae's groin and the more I move my hand, the harder he gets from the friction.

Emma starts making the delicious sounds. Soon, I am sliding her shorts and panties down and then latch onto the front of Taehyung's pants and slide them down til he's free. I grab him in my hand and slowly jerk him. I make sure he is nice and hard and slide him towards Emma. I rub his head slowly over her slit and see him glistening with her juices.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby girl." Tae tells her.

She immediately obeys.

"Kook, go sit in front of her. Take off your pants. I want her to suck you while I fuck her."

I twitch with his words and Emma groans and wiggles her ass slightly.

Once we are in position, Tae says, "Are we ready?"

We nod and he slides into her at the same time as she slides me in her mouth. She moans and the vibrations travels down my dick and into my balls causing me to groan and throw my head back.

"Look at me, Jungkook. Watch me as I fuck her and she sucks you off. Eyes on me." Taehyung says in a low, husky voice.

I instantly lift my head back up and stare into his eyes. He grabs a handful of her hair and moves her up and down. After a moment or two, he releases her hair and pumps into her furiously. Pounding into her like it's the last time he will ever get to do it. All while looking at me. She is moaning constantly now and it's causing me to jerk my hips. I don't want to hurt her but I keep pushing in more and more. Tae thrusts particularly hard and she jerks forward at the same time as I lift my hips and I slide into her throat. Thank God she has no gag reflex. I moan as I feel her try to swallow around me.

"I'm not gonna last much longer. I want to come with you two. Cum with me! Please!" I call out.

"Cum Kook!" Tae says as he slaps Emma on the ass. She yells out that she is coming and immediately pulls me back into her mouth. Almost instantly, I cum in her mouth. Taehyung follows shortly after. He pulls out and cums on her back.

I run and get a wet cloth to clean them both up. After a moment of laying side by side, Emma looks at me.

"I'm tired now." She says, causing both Tae and I to chuckle.

"Sleep well, baby." We both say and lay down next to her and close our eyes.