EMMA

We all sit around the bed and look at one another. I ask the question that no one has mentioned yet.

"Why are your names just now appearing on one another? You have been around each other for a long time. They weren't there before."

They both shrug. "I don't know. Ever since we all got together, things are escalating. I hope this is it. I don't know what else could possibly happen." Tae says.

"Honestly. You have so many marks and now we have one that makes us react the way you do and now we have each other's names and feeling like we are having sex when the other is. This is all overwhelming and confusing." Jungkook says.

"Do you still want to tell everyone every mark we get? I mean, they know all of mine. Do you want to tell them about you guys? How will they react?" I ask.

"I don't wanna tell them about me and Jungkook yet. We can keep that to ourselves for a while. I don't think they will react badly but I think that plus another mark will be too much for them. We will tell them after this new mark sinks in."

Jungkook and I nod. This is a lot for all of us. I mean, I like them both and will come to love them with time, but I thought I would have them to myself. I guess if I have to share them, I'm glad its them. I look at my guys as they talk to each other and smile to myself. I'm so lucky that I got good guys as soulmates. I can't imagine having someone who would have beat me or not want me.

"So where are we sleeping tonight?" I ask.

They both turn to look at me. "We are staying in our room. The room is bigger and so is the bed. We will fit better there." Jungkook says smiling at me.

We get up and head downstairs to see what we are doing for dinner.

"Namjoon..." Tae says. When Namjoon looks at him, he tilts his head to the side indicating for him to come over.

"What's up?" He asks.

"We have another mark." Jungkook blurts out to get it over with.

"Geez." He says looking at me. "Where now and what kind of reaction?"

I raise my eyebrows. "It's not me this time."

He turns to look at the guys. They smile and pull up the leg of their shorts.

He laughs. "Really?"

"What's so funny?" Tae asks.

"You have a reaction to this one too?"

"Yes. Its extremely similar to hers on her neck. Also..." Jungkook says.

"What?"

"We can feel each other." He finishes.

"What does that mean?"

"He means that when one of is having sex, the other feels it too." Taehyung says hurriedly.

Namjoon coughs. "Well...thats different. And, you guys had sex?"

I laugh. "Yes."

"The guys are gonna have a field day with this."

We head to the dining room where everyone was seated. "What this time?" Jimin asks. "We've already figured out that you pull Namjoon aside when something else happens with your soul marks."

"Right. Um, Tae and I both got another mark and also....we can feel when the other is having sex." Jungkook rushes through the explanation.

The girls jump up immediately and rush to me. I'm blushing so hard. They pull me into another room so we can talk.

"So you did it? With who?" Kristi asks.

"I did it with Tae first and then Jungkook came in and we discovered that he felt the whole thing but thought it was a wet dream because he was asleep. After talking for a little while, I did it with Jungkook and Tae felt it too."

"Wow!" Jiyoung says in a whisper.

"Well, how do you feel after your first time?" Jimin asks.

"I feel really good. It's weird. I'm not sore at all. The only pain was when I was with Tae for the first time, but they both took really good care of me." I say blushing.

They all hug me and we head back out to the guys.

Taehyung walks over to me. "I ordered something for you."

I nod and head over to sit next to Jungkook when he grabs my hips to sit me on his lap. I giggle and snuggle into his chest.

The food arrives shortly after. We eat and talk about casual things. Around bed time, we all head upstairs. I go to my room to grab some toiletries and some pajamas. As I head down the hall to the guys' room, I'm stopped by Jin.

"Where are you going?" He asks with a smirk.

"To my men." I say sassily.

He laughs and heads down the hall to his room.

I enter the room and find the two of them making out. I don't think they even noticed that I came in. I clear my throat.

"As much as I think this is hot and enjoy watching, I don't think you want the guys to find out this way. You two didn't even notice that I came in and the door was unlocked. What if one of the guys came in for some reason?" I say looking at them.

"Relax sweetheart. We won't get caught. We heard you come in. I look up and saw that it was you and thats why we continued." Jungkook says smirking.

"Still." I say and head for the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

I come out and they are going at each other again. I sigh and climb in between them laughing.

They seperate and each kiss my cheek before getting up to get ready for bed themselves. I drift while listening to them talk to one another. I am vaguely aware of the light going off and then I feel lips on either side of my head and arms from both directions wrapping around me.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night, sweetheart."