JUNGKOOK

After a couple of times feeling bad for having to sit out the concerts, I feel more like myself. i am able to stand during the concerts and do the arms movements now and that makes me feel better and that I'm not letting ARMY down as much.

It's been several weeks now and we are almost done with the Canadian leg of our tour and finally tonight at the last concert, the doctor says that I can do the dances with everyone. I have been doing physical therapy and practicing the dances at half energy. I have been trying to be very patient. I knew that if I push it too hard, they would shut me down from practicing and participating. I feel really actually. I might be a little sore after the concert but thats to be expected after not doing it for a while.

Later that night, after the concert, I get into bed next to Emma and Taehyung and smile.

"What are you smiling about over there?" Tae asks.

"I'm just so happy that I was able to perform for ARMY and that I'm not overyly sore right now." I say looking over at him.

"See what happens when you have patience and listen to what the doctor has to say?" Emma says to me.

I roll my eyes playfully at her and lay back against the pillows again. I roll towards her and put my arm around her. Immediately Tae does the same and we intertwine our fingers.

The next morning we head to the airport at a decent time. We are waiting in the VIP section talking when Kristi comes up with Namjoon. They are both smiling widely. I raise an eyebrow when they don't say anything. I relax a little when everyone else comes over as well.

"Now that everyone is here, we have something to tell you." Namjoon says holding Kristi's hand.

"We are going to have a baby!" Kristi blurts out.

"What?!" Emma say immediately along with the other girls.

"Yes!" She says with tears in her eyes as Emma and the girls swarm her. I vaguely notice that the other guys are surrounding Namjoon before I snap out of it and hug him tightly as well.

"What did PD-nim say when you told him? I know he said that was going to be the next thing to stress him out." I say laughing. I can only imagine the look the on his face.

"We haven't actually told him yet."

We all laugh.

We board the plane and take our places to wait for takeoff.

"What do you think about the baby?" Emma asks me.

"I'm really happy for them. They have been together for a while. Namjoon will be an amazing father. Kinda makes me think about when we will have our own baby." I say looking her in the eye.

"That day will come but I think we should wait a little while." She says with a giggle as Taehyung throws his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, Kook. We don't want to rush it but I can't wait for there to be a little Tae and a little Kookie running around. Tae says.

"Hey! Why does it have to be little you's? What about a little me?" Emma says laughing.

We all laugh before loading a movie to watch during the flight. We are heading to Germany. We will be there for about a week before heading back home to Korea.

It's only a seven hour flight so we don't sleep too much. We will have our first day there off while the staff makes sure everything is set up correctly. We are going to hang out in rooms for the day and have a group dinner at the end of the day.

Arriving at the airport is not too bad. There aren't that many fans or paparazzi there. We make it safely to the hotel. Again not too many people around for us. After hanging around the room all day and just lounging around, we head down to the conference room to eat with everyone.

"So when are telling PD?" Jimin asks.

"We have a meeting set for when we get back home. I hope he reacts ok. I mean, he can't really tell us that we can't have a baby. We definitely can't tell anyone about it. I mean, people don't know that we have found our soulmates so a pregnancy announcement is out of the question. We are going to tell our families before we tell managment." Namjoon explains.

"Well, we are all super excited for you guys. We are going to be aunts and uncles!" Jiyoung exclaims.

We all laugh and enjoy our dinner.

A/N: super short but couldn't think of anything else to write.

Everyone is so happy that we didn't immediately notice the staff coming over and telling us that it was time to board the plane.

"So what did PD say when you told him?" I asked.