TAEHYUNG

After that invigorating morning, we settle for a relaxing lunch at the small restaurant. It's just the three of us but we are also aware that we are in public and people only know that Emma is Jungkook's soulmate so we try to be careful.

It's hard to be mindful when we have had such a great day and we have been touchy feely all morning. We order our food and sit and talk while we wait. Shortly before the food arrives,  Emma and I both stand at the same time.

We look at each other surprised and then look at Jungkook. We laugh.

"Where are ya'll going?" He asks.

"Well, I don't know about him, but I was going to run to the restroom before the food comes." Emma says.

"Actually, that's where I was going as well."

We turn and head towards the restroom. When I am done, I wait in the hallway for her. I look around right before she comes out and when she does, I pin her against the wall and kiss her. I linger with my mouth on hers for a little while. Slowly, we seperate and she looks at me surprised.

"What are you doing? What if someone saw us?"

"I wanted to do that since we got here and I looked to see if anyone was around before you came out....I love you." I say close to her ear.

She gives me a beautiful smile. "I love you too, Tae. Let's go back to the table."

We arrive just as the food is being placed on the table. We thank the waiter and then have a nice relaxing lunch. If only we knew how that day was gonna go to shit.

We walk slowly back to the house. As we enter, everyone is in the living room. Namjoon and Jin are pacing back and forth behind the couch that everyone but Kristi is sitting on. She is in the rocking chair feeding Ami.

"What's...going on?" Emma asks.

"PD is on his way and he is not happy. He wouldn't say what it was but he sounded concerned." Jimin says.

We go and sit with everyone else and wait. Only a few minutes later, PD arrives.

"Hello, everyone. I hope you are all well. I have some upsetting news and we need to decide how to handle it." He says looking right at the three of us.

"What is it?" Emma asks timidly. I squeeze her leg.

"Well, it's about this." He says and holds out an iPad for us to see. It's me and Emma kissing and her smiling at me while I have her pinned to the wall. The article is talking about Emma and how she seems to be after more than one member of the band.

I sigh and sit back.

"When was this?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the pictures.

"When we went to the restroom...."Emma says quietly.

"It's my fault. I pinned her when she came out. I looked around before hand and I didn't see anybody. How did they see?" I asked.

"I don't know. Was there a curtain or anything nearby? There is something on the edge of the photo but it's blurred and you can't tell."

I sigh again. "Yes. There was a curtain and I should have looked behind it. I'm so stupid!" I say smacking my head.

"Baby." Emma says and grabs my hand to stop me. "We are both at fault. We knew we were in public and shouldn't have done anything like that where people could see." She looks at PD.

"What should we do?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about. How do you want to handle this? Right now, Emma is being painted as a saesang who somehow tricked both of you into being with her." PD explains.

"I say we just explain that she is both of our soulmates. We apologize for lying but prove that she is ours by showing our marks and hers." Jungkook says.

"Are you sure you want to do that? We don't know what the backlash will be." PD says.

"Yes. We can do a vlive like we did before."

"Ok, but only show one mark. The originals. Anymore than that and there will be scientists and doctors all over this. Set it up for tonight so we can nip this in the bud."

We nod and PD leaves. We look at everyone else.

"I'm sorry you guys. This is all my fault. I knew better and did it anyway." I say.

"No, Tae. We get it. She is still your soulmate so you sometimes do things when you know you shouldn't." Jin says, coming to give me and Emma a hug.

Later that night, Jungkook and I set up the live. We wait for people to arrive and when they do, we start to see comments about how Emma is playing us both and how we need to end it with her and send her to jail.

"Okay guys. We are here to set some things straight. As I can tell from the comments, most of you have seen the pictures of Emma with Tae. We understand that you are angry but you don't understand the whole situation and we are to blame for that."

"About two years ago, I received my soulmate's name." I lift my sleeve and show her name. The comments blow up. "I knew my soulmate's name before Jungkook did. He got his almost 2 years later." I pause and look at him. He lifts the edge of his shirt to show her name there as well. After the comments calm down, I continue. "We met Emma before she was 21 and she didn't know we were her soulmates. We came to the cafe she worked at and she was our waitress. We saw her name tag and the way the marks reacted after meeting her we knew she was meant to be with us. So you see, we came to her. Not the other way around. She didn't even know who we were and she didn't bring up her marks. Her coworker mentioned that it was her birthday one day and we saw our names on her wrists as she was serving our drinks. That's how we met and things have been a little crazy since. You guys have been amazing to her since you found out she was Jungkook's soulmate. Please understand that none of us wanted to cause any trouble and we are sorry for lying to you. Emma wanted everyone to know that we both were her soulmates but we decided that it would be better if we didn't. Please do not hate on her and spread lies and rumors that she is a saesang. She is not."

I look over at her and motion her over. I pull her down to sit between the two of us. She keeps her eyes down and on her lap.

"This woman is the happiest and most easy going person I have ever met. She is helpful, kind, respectful, and even tries to stay out of the way to make ARMY more comfortable. Look at her now. She is quiet, sad and scared that now ARMY will hate her. Please show her that same love as before. She makes us both very happy and takes really good care of us."

"We love you ARMY! Please be the wonderful people we know you are. Good night!" Jungkook says before ending the live.

Emma sighs. "I hope that worked. I really don't wanna be hated but I don't want ARMY mad at you guys."

"Everything will work out okay. It might be a little rocky at first but at least the truth is out in the open now." I say while yawning. "It's been a long day, how about we head to bed?"

They both nod and we go and brush our teeth and get ready to cuddle together in bed.

"Good night, my love."

"Good night, sweet heart."

"Good night, loves of my life."