EMMA

We decided not to find out the sex of the baby. As long as it was healthy, that's all that matters. The guys seem to be in awe of the little tiny being on the ultrasound video. Even though we hadn't planned on getting pregnant this soon, they have been absolutely amazing.

The girls had planned a baby shower for me and amazingly all the guys wanted to be involved too. Yoonah and Soomin took care of decorating and Kristi and Jin were in charge of food. All the other guys, just took directions from the girls on how to set up games and places where decorating was too tall for them to reach. They got it all done while me, Tae and Jungkook were at the doctor's appointment.

When we came home, I cried from the surprise and of course the excess hormones running through my body. I quickly calmed down and we enjoyed games and good food. At the end, the guys grabbed all the gifts and took them up to our room. We had designated "baby area" in the corner of the room. My guys had already set everything up and it was baby ready already.

When I was around 8 months pregnant, we decided it was safe to tell ARMY that we were having a baby. Jungkook started the vlive and Tae joined shortly after. After answering some questions, ARMY started to ask about me. They were complaining because after the last live I did, they hadn't seen me anymore.

The boys kinda looked at one another for a moment before Jungkook looked straight into the camera.

"There is a reason Emma has not been on camera recently. Shortly after healing from the hit and run, we started to tour again. Most of you remember the tour being postponed and we will have a statement for you shortly on when those will be rescheduled. The reason that the tour was postponed, was because Emma was attacked backstage at the first concert.

We came back off stage at the end and found her unconscious on the floor in a puddle of blood. She had been stabbed. We had a doctor shortly after Emma was hit by the car and some things happened and we ended up firing him. He didn't take that too well and decided we needed to be punished. He attacked her back stage and was apprehended shortly after.

While at the hospital, we got some news that we were not expecting at all. The doctor told us that Emma was pregnant when she was attacked." He stopped and looked over at me and motioned for me to come over. When Tae noticed that I was having trouble getting up on my own, he came over to help.

When I made it to the middle of them, they both gently helped me to sit down. It was quite obvious that I was heavily pregnant. I looked at the screen and saw the comment section exploding. Some were really sweet and others were just busting uwu's. There were a couple of nasty comments but fans had pretty much gotten use to the fact that the guys were taken.

I saw a comment asking, how far along I am. "I am 8 months. Not that long to go. As a matter of fact, I'm almost 36 weeks. It's getting close. Would you guys like to see the baby area we have set up?" The section lit up with positive answers.

"Well, you guys wanna take this show on the road?" I ask.

Jungkook hands the camera to Tae while he helps me up and we make our way down the hall. We enter our bedroom with no issues (all the girls knew to be hidden when a camera was anywhere near). Jungkook keeps hold of my arm and has his hand on my lower back as we get near the baby things.

Tae scans the area to show the full of effect of everything set up.

"As you can tell, we are as prepared as we can be. Just waiting for the little bean to be ready." Tae says from behind the camera.

We all sit down since walking and standing was becoming an issue for me and my swelling feet. I look at the comment section and see lots of people reacting to his nickname for our little one.

We answer a few more questions before ending the live with promises of baby pictures when they get here. I have no problem sharing seeing as other than doctor's appointments and actual delivery, I have no plans to leave the house.

We join everyone for dinner that night and we end up playing cards and other board games until time for bed. Sleep had become a slight issue for me. I sometimes have trouble sleeping so I just wait until the guys go to sleep and then watch tv since i didn't have enough light to read.

About two weeks later, the guys were at practice and it was just me and the girls at home.

"Emma, how are feeling? It's almost that time!" Yoonah says excitedly. She was holding Ami who was trying to escape and crawl around.

"I'm feeling okay. Tired mostly. Excited. Lots of emotions right now."

We relaxed most of the day and I dozed off while giving Ami a nap. She enjoyed sitting in my lap and would relax and sleep when I tried. I reclined the chair back and had her tucked next to me. I had been asleep for about 45 minutes when I woke up to a twinge in my back. It wasn't necessarily painful but uncomfortable.

I sat up and saw the girls all sitting around and watching a movie. I kind of groaned and rubbed at my back.

"Emma? Are you okay?" Jimin asked. She had been the main one for "operation baby" and put in charge of watching me the closer I got to my due date.

"I'm okay, I think. Just got a strange twinge in my back." I say and then cringe and rub my back again.

"I think maybe we should go get you checked out and make sure everything is ok." She said.

We grab my overnight bag just in case and I call the guys on the way to the hospital.

"Hey gorgeous. How are you feeling?" Jungkook says answering his phone.

I grunt. "I'm okay I think." I stop and take a deep breath as the twinge turns painful and I wrap my hands around my belly. Jimin takes the phone from me.

"Hey Kook. We are headed to the hospital. Don't panic. We are just gonna have her checked out to make sure everything is fine."

"We will meet you there."

We pull up at the hospital and a nurse with a wheelchair walks up to the car. The other girls had called ahead and they were waiting for us to arrive.

I am taken back to a room and hooked up to monitors. A doctor comes in and reads the print out of the monitors and then smiles at me. "Are you ready to meet your baby?"