41

"Yes." I couldn't stop myself from letting the word slip right out my lips. "Yes?" He questioned. "Y-yes, yeah, sure!" I sputtered out.

Harry laughed outloud grabbing my waist. "So this means I can kiss you without having a guilty conscious?" "Why would you have a guilty conscious?" "Ever since the whole fuck buddy thing- the things I said. I knew you wanted more but I was being selfish and foolish to understand that maybe I could us give it a try." "You knew I had feelings for you back then?" I questioned. "Not necessarily . The guy's were to ones to tell me. Along with the girl's also telling them that it was obvious I liked you as well."

I nodded my head slowly. "So about that kiss?" He questioned again. I laughed planting my lips onto his. "Do you still have a guilty conscious?" "Not one single ounce of guilt." He mumbled pecking my lips more.

This felt right like a right thing to do. Tonight feels like a right thing to be doing, just being able to joke around with someone get to know one another more and admitting your feeling.

"So what does this make us?"I pestered. "Not fuck buddies that's for sure, but I get to call you mine while you get to call me yours." Harry answered brushing the stray hairs off my face.

"Harry Styles, you are mine." I stated wrapping my hands around his neck. "Lacey Williams, you are mine." he growled in my ear. "Now c'mon let's get out of here."

**

"Home sweet, home." I giggled stepping inside my apartment. I turned around to see Harry shutting the door smiling at me.

"What?" I questioned still smiling. "I like seeing you like this?" "Like what?" I questioned walking up to him. "All happy and goofy." He said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled looking up at him. "I like feeling like this again." "You should always feel like this." He stated brushing the hair out of my face. Right as our lips were about to touch I jumped back hearing repeated knocks at my door.

"Were we being too loud?" I questioned slightly confused. Harry only shrugged stepping out of the way. I unlocked my front door gasping in shock.

There stood Jade who looked awful. "Jade what are you doing here?" I questioned. She only stared at me blankly for a minute before breaking down into tears. I brought her inside and hugged her to my chest.

"What's wrong?" I whispered along with my heart shattering at her the sound of her sobs. "He- he broke up with me." Jade choked out. I gasped pulling her back. "Why?" I questioned feeling rage build up inside me. "I- I don't know." She muttered wiping her eyes.

"He said he was done being treated like shit." "Come again?" I asked confused. "He also said he was done feeling miserable." "Jade.." I said. She only kept her head down and I know this is really tough to go through.

"I gave him everything I could." Jade said along with the water works starting up again. I brought her to my couch and sat her down.

I looked up at Harry seeing his sad expression etched onto his face with the scene in front of him. Jade looked up cringing at him. She quickly wiped her eyes keeping her head down.

"You should have told me you had company over." She mumbled. "He's okay." "Yeah but I'm not." I rolled my eyes. "Jade it's only Harry, he's here to help as well." I cooed. She only began sobbing again.

"I don't know what I did to go through this. After all I did for him he repays me back with this." She wailed. "Just let it out." I softly murmured. "Hell I lost you for awhile just so I could make sure he was happy."

"But I'm back so you don't have to worry about that." "Yeah but.. But he's not. He left saying how he doesn't love me anymore." The only thing I could do was comfort her with hugs.

"I think he was cheating on me." She mumbled. I raised my eye brows at her in shock. "What?" I questioned. "Yeah these last couple of months I snooped through his phone and few a things here and there and then I tried to last week and he went berserk on me."

"Like what?" I questioned.I looked up to see Harry with a blank stare. I could only stare back feeling wrath. How dare Alex? Out of all people he would do this to.

"I'll be back." I said getting up off the couch. I stormed over to the front door slamming it open but stopped when I was yanked back inside. "You're not going out there." Harry stated. "But I am. He needs to get a lesson tought on how to not fuck with my best friend's heart." "Let me, Jade needs you more than anything right now." He said turning back looking over at Jade.

I sighed nodding my head. "I'll stay but your staying as well." I commented going back to the couch. Harry nodded his head sitting on the opposite couch away from us. I wrapped my arms around Jade feelijng foolish that I was actually going to leave her right now.

"God fuck men." Jade blandy stated. I looked over to see Harry shift uncomfrotable on the couch. Jade looked over at him quickly objecting, "Not you though." I sighed, "Everything's going to get better. Karma will get him soon." "Yeah but I want to. I just- ugh!" Jade yelled. I could tell her tears were gone and rage is begining to set it.

"I almost lost you as a friend because of him!" "You did not. I still would have came around." I stated. "Yeah barely. And don't deny it because you are such a distant person in general." I rolled my eyes. I had to admit she was correct but I'd still like to admit I would sneak over to hang out with her.

"And he's a fucking moocher as well. Acussing you? Ha! Please he was the only one usuing me." She vented out. "And the type of ceral he buys? Please who in the hell likes that kind?" I said. Jade laughed as well along with Harry.

"He sounds like a bitch." Harry murmmered. Jade looked over nodding her head. "He's quite femanime. He has more beauty products for his skin than I do." Harry chuckled shaking his head. "He's also pretty immature. For the time being when I was with you guys I cannot count how many temper tantrums he had." I said. "Tell me about it." Jade muttered.

"Well in my opinion he does not sound like a man. I can't say much because I don't consider myself as one, but I'm trying." Harry said looking me in the eyes.