11

Go on omegle on video camera and search, "daddy" you'll find some great people there. cx

Harry's Styles Point of view:

"Can't handle the truth?"

I questioned with humor. She didn't anwser me but I figured she wouldn't, I obviously hit a soft spot. I smirked watching her drive away. She had that coming to her.

Thinking she could try to talk down to me? Well newsflash, it doesn't work that way. And she got what she deserved. Sure it was harsh of me, but who said I was nice?

I sighed in satifaction and turned around and saw Zayn watching me. "What?" I snapped. Zayn raised his hands in the air and muttered, "nothing." I rolled my eyes done with today and walked over towards my motorcycle.

"She had it coming." I spat putting my helmet on. Zayn shook his and walked away.I rode off not giving a shit what he thinks.

With the cold wind blowing in my face I sped off not sure where I was going to go. I mean I could go hang out with Allison.

Allison's it is.

Allison and I go way back. Since freshman year her and I had this fling going on, still do actually, and we would fool around with each other. She never got too attached which I was pleased with, but then again she never needed to be attached with me because she was with other guys as well. As much as it pissed me off I had to let it go because I did the same thing too.

I pulled up to the old beat up apartment and knocked on the door. A few minutes later there Allison stood only with a man's T-shirt on.

"Didn't expect you to come by." She said taking a cigarette out and lighting it.

"Just needed to let off some steam." I said like it was nothing. "And you came here because you thought I could help?" I nodded my head in response getting impatient.

Allison had everything all the girls wanted. A nice ass and a great pair of titts. Sure she's let herself go since she got involved with the drugs but she still gives good head.

"Listen Harry, you can't come in." She muttered breaking me out of my thoughts. "And why the hell not?" I said getting irritated again. She looked at me like I was dumb.

"Jesus Allison." I said getting mad. "Hey don't you 'Jesus Allison' me. You should have called." She said inhaling more nicotine. "You make me drop everything when it comes to you when you want something." I spat back.

"Harry don't start this." She said putting her arms around my shoulders. "Don't fucking touch me." I barked. "Harry please stop acting like this." Allison said with sadness. "No fuck you." I yelled walking away.

I am beyond pissed. What a fucking slut. Who the fuck does she think she is? After all the shit I do for her and give her and she repays me by doing this. Unbelievable.

I walk back to my bike and groaned. I dorve away feeling completely pissed off. First that one Lacey girl, now fucking Allison.

I parked my motorcycle in a parking space and marched my way into my apartment. I live on my own so I don't have to worry about some annoying roomate complaing about me being so loud. I went straight toward my cabinet and grabbed an unopened bottle of Scotch and began to chug it. I ignored the burning sensation going down my throat. I put down the bottle walking out of my kitchen and grabbing my phone.

I need to get my cock sucked.

I texted a few people asking if there was any party around here. I sat down on the couch and waited for a reply from someone, anyone.

Ten minnutes later I felt my phone vibrate and smirked looking down at the message.

Ladies and gentlemen I am going to get my dick sucked.

euphoria.  (hs)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara