68

I grabbed the camera from Anne snapping a photo of all the guy's moms together. "Okay next the girlfriends all together!" Anne yelled out. All my friends and I got into a formation and all did a cute pose and smiled for the camera. 

"Oh, this is so cute!" Anne cooed. She gave Harry the camera signalling she wanted a photo of me and her together. "Alright one, two-" 

"Styles, congrats!" Harry turned around and a pair of arms wrapped around his lanky body. I felt the tension in the air and Harry turned around with a shocked expression on his face. Out behind him, Allison came out. 

My eyes widened and the anger rolled off my body. "Did you invite her?" I spat towards Harry. "What? No!" 

"Who's she?" Anne whispered to me. "She's-"Oh my gosh hi Harry's mom!" She came over and grabbed Harry's mom in an embrace. She coughed out and turned back to me. "What the fock?" She mouthed. 

I raised an eyebrow as she let go and turned towards me, she eyed me up and down and spun around. "Congrats." She said handing him a car. He looked at it not daring to touch it. 

"Why in the fuck are you here?" he questioned. "Well, I thought I'd be nice and give you a graduation present." "Harry who is she?" Anne question. "Mum-"Oh I'm Allie." She said sticking her hand out. Anne gave a look of disgust and turned towards Harry, "Please tell me this is who I think it is?" Harry sighed nodding his head. 

Anne raised her eyebrows and looked over at Allie, "If I were you I'd leave." "What?" she questioned. "Can't you see Harry has moved on? Quit trying to mess with my baby boy's emotions and find a god damn new hobby." "Excuse me?" Allison laughed out loud. 

"You heard." Anne spat. Allison laughed out loud making a full circle before turning back to her. Everyone stayed around to watch what was about to happen. "And just what right do you have to tell me to leave?" "As a mother, I am asking you to leave my son alone." "Listen lady your son is a twenty-fucking-two-year-old who can make up his own damn mind." 

Anne looked over at Harry and Harry nodded his head. "Alright listen here you little twat, I don't give a rats ass if my son is a two-year-old or twenty-two-year-old. I know the conditions you have put my son through and personally, I don't like it. I don't like you, nor the lifestyle you live so please keep your god damn hands away from my Harry and maybe learn a lesson on how to close your god damn legs using my son as your little own sex monkey." 

"You told her?" Allison spat. "She's my mum, I tell her everything. Allison scoffed backing away, "I can't believe you!" "Not only that but haven't you noticed Harry has moved on so why can't you?" "Oh please, you out of all people should know that Harry is using this bitch just like he was using me." 

Harry glared at her wrapping a defensive arm around my waist. "I don't know if you know this but I have never used Lacey and will not. Now, why don't you go home and stalk another happy couple and trash their place." Harry spat. 

Anne gasped looking over at her. Before anything could happen I stepped forward holding Anne back. "How dare you!" She yelled. Allie turned around walking away. "My girlfriend and I fucked your place up, so the fuck what." 

"Just wait till I get my hands on you!" Anne yelled. "Don't," I murmured. "She's not worth the time." 

it's short but somewhat eventful. I wanted Harry to get her anger traits from his mom so yeah haha.I don't think Anne would be like this but I feel like she is protective over harry and harry tells her almost everything so yeah. Thanks for reading. (: Have a great week and what not.