93

Harry Styles Point Of View...

I awoke from my slumber and looked around my room. My bed was empty and there was no sign of Lacey next to me in my bed. I huffed looking down at my attire. I was still in my clothes from last night. I got up from my old mattress and began to strip off my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I turned shower nobs to the left and right letting the water drizzle out. Once the temperature was nice I went over towards my old sink and cringed seeing my old Sponge Bob Square Pants toothbrush still there.

I can't believe my mum hasn't thrown anything out...

I grabbed my new and much-updated tooth brush and got my toothpaste and began to brush my teeth getting last nights tastes out of my mouth.

I am so stupid. I can't believe I let Mark give me drugs, especially the one drug that stimulates everything you see and feel. And he knows I have a girlfriend with such sex appeal! Fuck man, just fuck.

I completely understand why Lynn quit hanging with that guy, he's a fucking loser! I don't even have a stable job yet and here he is trying to fuck with it, fuck with my life actually.

I got into the shower and began to wet my hair. I brought the shampoo to my scalp and began scrubbing out all the gunk that reminded me of last night.

I closed my eyes letting everything sink in from the whole night. I got completely wasted with Mark. I took E in the club's bathroom. Came out was horny as hell and fucked Lacey in a café bathroom. Got arrested, stood around naked men while being naked and had another man check my asshole out to see if I had drugs stuffed in there. And then for five hours sat in a moldy cell with other men who threw the idea of getting married to Lace at me.

I just don't know.

I mean I know, but then again I don't. I'm too young and so is Lacey. I'm a loser while she is a strong independent woman. I take unnecessary drugs while she comes to the rescue and bails me out. I suck in life while she doesn't.

Lacey possibly couldn't and wouldn't want to marry me. The only thing that I'm good at is making tacos and playing Mortal Kombat while Lacey sits here and is a pro at everything, well almost everything.

I know I love her with all my heart but the thing is does she love me with all hers? I don't want, no, I don't need another Allie in my life. I have something great in my life going with Lace and I don't want to find out in the long run that I'm nothing to her or that she's only with me because she pity's me.

I got out of the shower and went towards my phone. I dialed the only number that I could at the moment which was Niall's. The phone rang and rang and I was about to get impatient until I finally heard a voice.

"Harry?" I heard the little Irish man question. "Hey Ni how's it going?" I questioned. "Well, I'm awake now." "I didn't wake you did I?" I asked. "Well yeah you did, but don't sweat it I was only taking a nap.

"Alright lad, well I to have a serious conversation with you." "With me?" He asked with some sort of shock. "Yes, Niall now let me tell you how my night started." I began explaining from the beginning to the end. At the end of it, Niall was laughing his ass off for about a whole twenty minutes.

"So you're telling me someone looked at your butt hole." "Yes, Niall." I groaned. He began having coughing fits from laughing so hard. "Niall this is serious did you hear the ending of my story?" "Something about old people and marriage." "But do you know what exactly they said?" "Ehem.. no." "They said I should marry Lacey!" I yelled exasperated. "Oh um.. well." "What should I do?" I questioned. "Well do you want to marry her?" he asked. "I don't know that's the thing." "Harry it's a simple question. "Niall no-"Yes or no would you marry Lacey?" I sat there for a few minutes letting my thoughts consume me.

"Harry..."

"Yeah. I would."

"Then do it, just go for it. Go to Vegas and-"Niall no, I am not about to go get married in Vegas." "Okay then go buy a ring and get down on one knee and boom you're engaged." "Niall it's not that simple. You have to get the right ring and the right measurements and you have to find a perfect timing for proposing and you also have to have the thoughts in the back of your head on what if she says yes-"Which she will..." "Or what if she says no," I stated. "Harry, mate, you're over thinking it. Just ask her when you two are doing the thing and then she'll say yes no matter what." "Niall that's fucked up and weird." "Well listen I gotta go, go talk to the rest of the boys and get their opinions." "Fine, later Ni." "Bye Haz."

oOo

An: I have no fucking clue how the money system is like in England and I don't know how much engagement rings are in general so bare with me and if you don't like it then suck my ass.

I walked inside the old smelling store and looked around. "Hi my name is Amber, are you lost?" A middle-aged woman questioned walking up next to me. I jumped back startled and shook my head. "Uh no, I'm just looking." "Anything in particular?" She questioned. "Um, an engagement ring," I stated. Her eyes widened she smiled. "Come, right this way." The woman said grabbing my arm. I was dragged over towards a table full of rings that were just gold bands and ones with many diamonds.

"Do you have a ring that's particular in mind?" She questioned walking behind the counter. "Um, what's your cheapest ring?" I questioned. "Well at the moment our cheapest diamond ring ranges from a thousand and five hundred to two thousand. I gulped looking at her that much for the ring?" She nodded her head eagerly. "Well, an I at least see the damn thing?" I asked in a little anger. "Yes, of course." She began to walk away to the other side and squatted down opening the wooden door.

Minutes later she came back with a small cube in her hand and opened it. "Here it is, only three more of these left." She spoke proudly. "Am, am I able to hold it?" I asked cautiously. "Sure." She handed me the ring and I examined the small ring and saw at least three little small diamonds in it and I looked up and the woman. The diamonds reminded me of her tattoo, three of them, one for herself, one for her family and one for me. "These are real right?" "Yes." She nodded her head. Holy fucking shit. "So how much would this be if I bought it right now?" I questioned. Her eyes widened, "A thousand and seven hundred and thirty dollars, sir."

"I'll get it."

I said with seriousness. "Are yo sure, there's more you can look at." "No this ones perfect, please." I begged. She nodded her head and I handed her my car. "Would you like a bag and receipt?" "Bag no, receipt yes." I said. She nodded her head sliding my card in and I smiled in triumph. "Have a great day and make sure to come back and tell me how the wedding goes." I smirked nodding my head. "Thanks, really."

I know I was trying to get 3000 words on these last chapters but i felt like this would a good place to end at. Next chapter will be long. (: