24

Remember to always tell your parents and your friends you love them before you leave because it may be your last good bye. Someone passed away in a car crash yesterday and yeah so R.I.P. Ryan

"Oh my gosh hey!" I looked up and glared at John. I looked up at him with disgust. "It's been awhile since we've seen each other." "And I was trying to keep it that way." I said blandly trying to move away from him.

"Why haven't you repsonded to my texts?" "Maybe because you are a douche who has a girlfriend." "Actually I don't. I'm single now." He said smirking. "Congrats can I go now?" "Back to my place?" He asked coming closer to me. "In your dreams." I muttered. "In my dreams you're riding me like how you did that one night." "Leave me the fuck alone." I said. John grabbed my arms. "Look just a quckie, my car, now." "No fuck you." I spat trying to get out of his grip.

John began dragging me away and I tried to fight back. "Let me go!" I said struggling to get out of his grasp. I began kicking him and trying to shove him "You fucking bitch will you knock it off?" He said raising his voice. "Let me the fuck go." "No fuck you-"

"She said let her go." I felt a presence behind me and froze. I turned around and saw Harry. He looked so vicious, so sexy, so-

"Fuck off man." John barked. Harry grabbed my body and pushed me away. "Alright fucker I asked nicely but now you pissed me off." Harry grunted lifting John off the floor. The security gaurds pulled Harry off of John before he could do anyhthing.

"Come on." Harry said grabbing my wrist. "What? No." I said stopping my feet. Harry halted in his tracks and turned around to face me.

"I said come on." He ordered darkly. I complied and followed him out of the mall. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You ask too many questions. "Well I drove here-" "Fine then we'll take your car again." "For what?-" "Shut up." He said looking around the parking lot. Harry walked away towards where I parked my car and jogged to catch up to him.

"Hold the fuck up." I yelled running in front of him. Harry stopped and glared at me. "First off, you're not the boss of me. And second, who said I wanted to go anywhere with you?" I barked. Harry rolled his eyes at me. "Do you really want to be here with that dick and get taken advantage of?"

"No-" "Then shut the hell up. Give me your keys." He demanded. "I don't like you." I said crossing my arms. "Trust me, the feeling is mutual." I groaned annoyed. "What the hell do you want from me!" I hollered staying put in the parking lot.

Harry stopped and turned around and stared at me.

"Give me your keys." "Answer my question." Harry looked at me with hatred and walked away. I looked to where he was walking and saw he was walking towards his car. He can kiss my ass because I am not going anywhere near him. I calmed myself down and walked toward my car.

I pulled out of the parking lot seeing Harry already halling ass away onto the busy street.

I drove to my parents house needing to sleep off all this stress.

During the drive home I tried to calm myself so I didn't snap at my mom or dad. Once at home I walked inside going straight to my room. I chucked my shoes off changing into sweats and one of my dad's old shirts he gave to me.

My mom walked in seconds later frowning at me. "Your room is a mess, you really need to keep it clean when you are home." I brushed off her little comment and slipped into bed with my laptop with me. "Did you hear me?" My mom questioned sassily. "Yes. I'll clean in awhile." I said looking up for a split second. She sighed and nodded. "Dinner will be ready soon." And with that she shut my door.

I logged onto my old laptop and clicked on the Interent Explorer browser going onto Craigslist.

I clicked on the homes and apartments tab and began searching. I scorlled through apartments seeing there was a lot open and ready to move into. I smiled, hopefully I can find one by tomrrow.