95

So I expect Charlie to look like Sid from Skins, an outcast somewhat but people don't question him how they did with Harry when Harry was a teenager. And I picture Lee DeLaria (orange is the new black) as aunt Jackie.

"So how do you like my cousin?" A guy named Charlie asked. "You know he's not like what I expected but I really do love him." "Whoa, whoa you love him?" He gasped. I nodded my head smiling. He shook his head, "Geez, you do know the kid's pretty fucked up with all his dad's baggage." I stared at him confused. "Yeah I mean his mum and dad's divorce got to him pretty badly, worse than how his sister took it. And then he just got up and moved to America? Like what type of crap is that?" I scrunched my nose.

"There's more to it than you know. He got a scholarship, he may have seemed like a screw up before, but look now he's a graduate from SDSU. And he's actually getting far in life." "Pfft. And you actually believe that? C'mon the kid's a fuck up just trying to impress you." "And what are you trying to do? Talk your cousin down trying to make you look like you're a good guy." He shrugged. "Maybe I am." "Look, kid, you're  in high school or something." "High school?" "College, sorry. Anyways, if you'll excuse me." I said walking away from the weird beanie headed boy.

I made my way towards Harry seeing him talking to a lady with a man's haircut and a few tattoos scattering her body and neck.

"Hey." I said walking over to Harry. "Hey." He said staring down at me, "Lacey this is my aunt Jackie, or as I like to call her Aunt Jack." "Hi." I said extending my hand, "Oh come here." She said yanking my hand and bringing me into her embrace. "Finally, the little shit brought a classy looking girl over here." She snickered. I smiled confusedly. How many girls has he brought over? 

"Alright well I'll let you two be, I need to go help in the kitchen."

I turned to Harry and smiled, "She seems nice." He shrugged, "For the most part, get on her bad side and she'll be your worst enemy." "Sounds like you." He chuckled and smirked. "Where do you think I get it from?"

"Oh Harry!" I heard my uncle John yell. I turned around just as Harry was and god bombarded with a man towering over both Harry and I. "Uncle John, hey." Harry said. "Staying out of trouble kid?" He questioned pointing his finger down. Harry rolled his eyes. "Yes." "Bull shit I heard about you fucking some bitch-" I coughed out loud luodly and he looked down. "Oh, well hi I'm John." "Lacey." I said as I extended my hand out. John coughed out awkwardly and looked over at Harry.

"Lacey's my girlfirend, the fucking bitch who I had sex with last night." Harry stated glaring at the poor man. "Uh, right. Well I hear my name being called in the kitchen I'll catch up with you two later." He said as he patted Harry's shoulder.

He looked down at me and glared. "What?" I asked. "Fucking Gemma and her big mouth." I raised my eye brows. "You think Gemma told?" "Knowing her and her big mouth it's obvious that she told. Of course not calling you a fucking bitch that was John's way of summing it up."

I cringed looking away. Information gets around here really quick.

"Listen I'll be right back. You can do whatever I just need to find my uncle John and have a word with him" Harry said merging his way through the house.

I kind of just stood there and looked around.

There were his cousins who were now sitting on the livingroom couch probably talking about girls and what not. There were a few older girls in the corner talking with Gemma laughing. There were a few older men sitting sipping out of red solo cups laughing as well and mothers with their young kids sitting around the dining room table next to the livingroom chatting holding their children.

And I was alone.

I left to go look for a bathroom so I walked around a corner and went up stairs so I could have some privacy. I heard some chatter near me but continued on with walking until I heard a certain someone's voice.

"Well when do you think you're gonna do it, kid?" "I don't know honeslty, maybe at dinner, after dinner, at my house. Maybe right now." "Well you better hurry." I immediately walked away and down the steps wih my heart pounding.

What the fuck is he going to do?

Beat his uncle up? No that's rude and not like him.

Go off on his sister for her spilling the beans of last nights events? No.

Break up with me? Holy fucking shit.

I paused on the stair steps analyzing this. He's embarrassed of me and last nights events. He probably was talking with his friend's last night and said he wanted to break up with me and they gave him drugs so he could get through the night. That's why he wasn't home all day today because he didn't want to be near me. That's why he's upstairs asking his family members when the best time it is to break up with me.

"Holy shit!" I whisper shouted. I juttered down the steps and went towards the back of the house but of course not missing eye contact with Anne. "Hey love, what's wrong?" "O-oh nothing. My friend is going through something right now I need to call her right now." "Oh well just pull your phone out and call her." "I need privacy." I stated. She nodded her head. "There's a back room where you can talk." "Thanls." I said a little sad.

I took my phone out and dialed the first number of my friend's that was on my list.

"Lace?" Katie asked. "Hey yeah it's me." "What's up? Aren't you at Harry's familes house?" "Yeah but look, I have to tell you something." "Okay say it." "I think Harry wants to-" I stopped talking once the door opened and Harry popped his head in.

"Hey can I talk to you?" He said sounding nervous. I paled and shook my head. "N-no I'm busy." I said defensive. "Look it won't take long." "Then wait when I'm off the phone!" I panicked. "Lace seriously this is serious." He said taking my phone out of my hands while I tried fighting him for it and hung up on Katie.

"That was an important call!" I yelled. "I think this is more important." I turned around wiping my eyes. He's going to do it. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "Look if you're going to do it then fucking do it!" I shouted.

"Y-you know?" He asked. "Yes I heard you." "Then why aren't you happy?" "Geez I don't know Harry how about you hear your significant other talk about how he wants to dump you." "Lacey Williams what did you just say?"

"You heard me." I said as I turned around. I looked all around wondering where he was then looked down and raised my palm to my mouth. Tears started streaming down my cheeks staring at Harry in shock. "Maybe you should listen more befroe coming to conclusions, but I'm glad you didn't."

I sobbed harder.

"Lacey Williams, will you marry me?"

I nodded my head over and over. Harry stood up and wiped my tears away. "I want to hear you say it." he said. I looked up at him in his eyes so see how dark they were. "Yes, Harry, Yes. God yes!" I shouted jumping into his arms. 

He pulled back giving me a grin wiht both dimples showing and slid the ring on my finger.

"This isn't the end, baby, it's only the begining."

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

epilogue will be soon.