37

The next couple of days dragged on. The last time I had talked to Harry was the night he had come over. After all my doings of being pissed off at him at the end of the day he made me realize I shouldn't even be mad.

That night wasn't any thing grand. After watching one film with me and sharing a few kisses from here to there he had left for the night. The thing is, I don't know when he will be back to see me.

I sighed sitting in the coffee shop waiting in the coffee shop for Emerald's arrival. She just insisted on that she had to come with me and tag along with finding furniture for my new apartment.

I mean, I have no problem with it but I just didn't want to spend my whole day in stores. No offsense to any of my friends but when I go shopping with them I tend to just look around and make jokes instead of getting the deed done.

"Hey you're here!" Emerald cheered. "That I am." I muttered back. "Wow you're looking awfully peachy this morning." She said sliding into the booth. "Now what in the hell does that mean?" I questioned. "You just look- comfortable. No care in the world." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like I am going out to some fashion show." "Yeah but you still could have put a little bit more effort in your apperence." I rolled my eyes.

Who gives a shit if I am or aren't wearing makeup? Who cares if I am in my one of my baggy T shirts.? Not me, obviously.

"Alright well let's get going I don't have all day." I said stadning up. She nodded her head and we both left walking around the shopping center.

For awhile we searched around Bed, Bath, & Beyond just looking at simple house decorations.

"So have you heard from Jade at all?" Emerald questioned. I looked up shaking my head.

"What even happened?" "We just had a disagreement on something." I stated. I didn't really want to talk about it. Emerald eyed me suspiciously.

"Huh, you know the funny thing is Jade told me that you guys got into a big fight. She also says you haven't spoken to her in a couple weeks now and you were the one who started it." "Oh did she?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Now Lace here me out, but I think you should just applogize." She stated. I looked at her dumbly. "Excuse me?" "Well I mean everybody would be happy... and we could move on and not dwell on the past."

I sat there trying to understand what was going on. Basically, she's on Jade's side, figures, and doesn't even know what went down between us.

"I'm moving on in life, and I'm pretty content with life right now as we speak. For Jade, who knows. She could have called me and appologized. Hell, I wasn't the one to call her a whore." I stated annoyed.

Emerald's eyes buldged out of her head. Her cheeks began to turn red while she kept frozen.

"Anyways let's just change the subject, shall we?" She immeidetly nodded her head. "So how's things going with you and Brandon." She smiled and began gushing. "It's so great. He's been such an angel to me this past month. And with the our anniversy coming up soon. I could just go on and on, but yeah we're doing great." I smiled fondly knowing I got her sidetracked.

"How are things with you and that one guy?" She questioned picking up towels. "Everything is alright, I guess. He helped me move in." I stated smiling. "Well that's good, are you guys dating yet?" I sighed sadly.

I fucking wish. I shook my head putting a fake smile on. "We're just friends for now, hopefully it'll change soon." "Oh babe I know it will. I mean just look and Jade and Alex they were just friends for three months. And Brandon and I, I'd say two moths for friendship."