80

Wtf I've eighty chapters! What in the hell! Thanks for all of you that have read on this far it means a lot so yeah thanks (: Oh and I'm saving up for my own computer btw and this chapter is not editd, I'm probably going to be very busy from now on BECAUSE YOUR GIRL WORKS AT SEA WORLD NOW!!!! but ily all for all who have stay tuned during my mess of forgetting to upload/ have no time for wattpad

Finally.

Finally! Finally! Finally!

Fucking, finally.

I got off the boat in my uniform and made my way into the parking lot. I lost my contacts so I had to stick with wearing my glasses.

I looked around everywhere and felt hands tap my shoulders telling me that they'll see me later.

I turned back waving over towards Mason, Violet, and Dianne. I smiled turning around and walked further into the parking lot not seeing anyone recognizable.

Fuck.

I grabbed my phone calling Harry.

He answered immediately and I could hear his loud music blaring. "Hi, sorry I'm running late. I'm only way now!" He yelled hanging up his phone.

The parking lot was getting empty and I began to feel bad. Harry's running late and nobody else came to see me.

"Lacey!"

I looked up confused and looked around. Behind the fence was a massive group with balloons.

I laughed out loud seeing everyone jumping around. I got up grabbing my belongings and began to sprint towards them.

I laughed feeling giddy seeing that people actually did come to get me.

"Lace be careful!"

What?

Before I could comprehend what was going on I fell on the floor.

I rolled around in pain and looked down to see I fell in a pot hole. You have got to fucking kidding me.

Feeling humiliated I grabbed my bag off my floor and walked over towards them. I exited out of the fence and felt arms wrap all around me.

"Lacey!" I heard Katie yell. Behind her, Niall began doing the jig and I laughed out loud.

Everyone gave me a hug until we heard a car speeding down the street. I looked over to see Harry's car and I nearly choked on my breath.

He parked his car and got out slamming the car jogging towards our big group.

"Where is she?" He yelled out loud.

I pushed everyone out of the way for Harry to see me but he didn't and ran down the hill trying to find me but didn't stop right away when he ran straight into me.

I fell on the floor once more and groaned in pain.

"B-baby? Baby! Hi!" He yelled out loud laying on top of me. "Get off me you fat ass." He climbed off me helping me up and then grabbed my body wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

I couldn't breath.

"God I missed you." He muttered out loud. He looked down to see his eyes glossy.

I smiled down at him wiping his tears. "Don't cry, I'm here now." I mumbled hugging him. He tried calming himself the best he could and when he couldn't he hid behind my hair and sniffled a little bit.

"It's okay to cry." I murmured. "I love you so much Lacey." He mumbled pulling back giving me a red eyed smile.

I smiled back feeling my tears coming and brought my face into his chest. He let me cry for a few minutes while I held onto him.

"How romantic." Niall stated behind us. I raised my hand behind me and raised my middle finger in the air.

I pulled back smiling up at Harry.

"Welcome back." He mouthed.

I turned around smiling at everyone. Everyone came back towards me giving me separate hugs telling me how much they missed me.

Jade came up and grabbed onto my shoulders crying. I smiled patting her back. "I missed you so much you fucking bitch." She mumbled squeezing me.

"I missed you too." I said squeezing back. "Yeah but I missed you more." I chuckled while he released me.

Next Emerald came up giving me a squeeze as well. "Try not to leave often, okay?" I chuckled nodding my head.

I hugged her back but then paused.

I pulled away and looked at her with shock. I began to feel her stomach and then looked up at her.

"Shh!" He said putting her hand on my mouth. I brought her back into me and whispered into her hair,

"You have a lot of explaining to do."

euphoria.  (hs)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें