52

It's been about a week since since Harry revealing that information to me. I have been keepinga close eye on everything. Hell even at work. After work I kept my eyes trianed everywhere making sure nothing suspicious was going on around me.

I got in my car looking around everywhere making sure no one was secretly hiding inside my vechile. After that was done I made my way home. I parked my car in my same exact spot waiting an extra five minutes on getting out.

I am not the only one keeping an eye out, Harry's been on the look out as well. He texts me every hour to tell me he's okay and to ask if I'm alright. I think it's a sweet gesture but also frightening. He has been closed off with the informationon who I should be on the look out for. Only if I see the girl that I talked to, to notify him immeditely.

It sort of irriates me to behonest, I feel like if not just one person is out to get meI should at least know the information heknows about them. I walked up the steps up to my apartment and began to unlock it but saw that it was already unlocked. I figured Harry was over so I felt no stress what so ever.

I turned on thelight and my jaw dropped to the floor. Glass from the television was scattered around on my carpet. Fluff from my couch and pillows were thrown all around the livingroom. From the looks of it everything was trashed.

I began to walk around taking small steps getting ready to attack if someone was still inside.

I gasped to see old pictures frames of my family and friends were shattered and thrown around. I also noticed a couple were missing. I turned on the bathroom light checking underneath the cabinet and shower curtain to see if any nimrod was hiding in here as well.

I huffedfeeling extremely pissed off.

I walked inside my room and yelled out in anger. Not only was my room thrashed but my uniforms were shredded. My nostrils flared out in rage as I dilaed Harry's number. On the second ring he answered.

"I'm calling the cops." I stated. "What- Why? What happened?" "You better fucking tell me who is messing with us!" I yelled out. "Baby what happened?" Harry calmly asked. "Oh I don't know Harry! Maybe they bombarded my home and thrashed everything in sight." "What!"

"Harold Edward Styles you better tell me who the fuck thrashed my house!" "Fuck fine, I'm coming over. Don't call the cops yet. Wait till I get there." I sighedin frustration, "Fine."

I hung up the phone leaning against the hall wall and slid down it. I put my head in my hands not sure if I felt like crying or wanting to find these fuckers and kill them with my bare hands. I looked up at the ceiling trying to get into their perspectative and see why vandlazing my home was a smart thing to do.

I find no point in why they did this. Even if I hated someone so much Idon't think I would do something like this. What worries me more is that I indeed was getting followed since they knew exactly which apartment was mine!

I groaned out in frustration. How fucking dare they! Harry came swarming into my apartment and saw me sitting on the floor.

"Fuck." He muttered looking all around. I looked up at him giving him the stank eye, "I want to know who did this and I want to know now." I demanded. He sighed, "I know it was Allison for sure, I'm not exactly sure who all exctly could have done it with her. There's Mark, Clayton, Kyle, and Reggie as well. Those are the only people I know who she associates with all the time."

"You know she told me to stay away from you if I know what's good. She said that she was helping a poor lost sould before youcan get your palms on me. Harry what in the actual fuck does this bitch mean?" He withdrew a breath and looked at me.

"She's not going to hurt you, I will not let her-" "How do you know? If she can inade my personal space that I call my home then why can't she hurt me! Hell why am I even asking that I was fucking trained on how to kill a bitch." Harry chuckled shaking his head. "Well we're not going to be left alone, you're coming back to mine until this all desolves. And I swear nothing will happen to you." "What if they hurt you?" "Trust me babe, they won't do shitto me."

"Why is she even after me?" I questioned. Harry sighed shaking his head, "Like every other girl she's jealous that I'm not hers. She's delunsional thinking she had me in the first place. I mean she kind of did but she didn't know. The drugs have really hit her hard and she thinks that she has some chance with me and a couple weeks ago she decided to drunkily admit that she loves me which was a complete lie."

"What if she wasn't lying?" "Well too bad she was because if she really did she would try to see me all time instead of just for some hookup. She only loved the sex we had not me as a person." "She said she knew everything about you." Harry laughed out loud, "She only knew what I liked in sex. She doesn't know shit other than that." I nodded my head understanding. "Don't worry, I'm not going to go back to her, now let's just report this to the police."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*

"So do you have any clue who could have done this?" The Investigator questioned. "Um yes we do." Harry said wrapping his hand around my waist. "One person we do have a very strong clue who did it and who also made a threat to my lovely girlfriend is Allison Rose, or know as Allie Rose." "Thank you sir, and you said who had a couple items missing?" He questioned looking up at me.

"Yes, three photos from what I've seen." "And what were these photos exactly ma'am?" "One of my whole intermediate family, another of back when I was a senior in highschool a photo of my four friends and I and a recent one of me leaving for deployment with my two other friends." I atched as the investigator wrote this all down on his notepd.

"Alright we will on the search and we are terribly sorry this had happened to you. We will defineitly be getting into contact with you but for now do please be safe and take care." "Thank you, sir." "It's always a pleasure ma'am."

All the police men left my apartment and I turned around to face Harry. I could see a prominant scowl appearing on his face and I frowned. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "That man was totally flirting with you, and he kept giving me dirty looks."

"Oh Harry please, he was just doing his job and I'm sure he was not giving you dirty looks." "No I know he was for a fac. He was eyeing me up and down in disgust and scowled at meonce he noticed my peircings." I rolled my eyes, "Well let's get going and I'm sorry he was so judgemental." "He should know not to judge a book by it's cover is all I'm saying."

I laughed out loud, "Let's just get back to your place."