2

Chap 2 yo
Lacey up above

Once I get to my friends place I run up the steps and slam the front door of the apartment and sneek my way into check if the girls are in their rooms. Jade is still fast alseep in her room with her big shot of a boyfriend in the bed too, figures. Emerald is not is her room so I plop down on her matress.

"Fuck." Is all I can say.

"Well morning to you too." Emerald says emerging from her bathroom. "I'm in such deep shit." I mutter flipping to my front. "Wanna talk about it?" "You may want to sit down for it." I begin to explain my crazy, sex crazed night.

"You said you weren't going to have sex." "I know, but it kind of just happened." "Lacey, sex does not just happen. You have a choice to say yes or no and obviously you chose yes." "Alright thanks, Mom." I said glaring. "Can I finish now?" Emerald nodded her head. "He couldn't even make me come, like I felt so bad because he was trying to so hard so I faked it." "You did not!" "Let me finsh. Well once he sacked out for coming twice, I.. you know." She nodded her head. "Yeah." I awkardly said. "Well that doesn't sound very great."

"Oh honey I am not finished." I say laughing throwing my body back on her bed. "Well then tell me!" "He snores so loud! And then this morning he wakes me up by telling me I need to leave because his girlfreind was going to be home soon!" I yell Emerald gasps and I laugh. "Oh my gosh I was so pissed. Like who the fuck are you? And he tried telling me that he was going to tell me that once he breaks up with her he would come clean!" "Not uh!" "Yes huh! Like you've got to be kidding me! And he tries to guilt trip me to give him a kiss. A kiss! Like how much more stupid could you get!" "You didn't kiss him did you?" "No I slapped the shit out of him and booked it."

"What a mess. Honestly Lace you need to stop with the online meetups, you're going to get really hurt one of the days." "You don't need to tell me things I already know." "Listen I'm sorry. I know you get told all the time by Jade but seriously it hurts to see you so upset over some stupid boy." "Thanks Em." "Anytime hun, now I need to get ready for today. Brandon and I are hanging out." "Ah and how is sir Brandon." I said smirking. "He's good, we're good." She said checking her makeup in the mirror.

"Well what are you guys planning on doing?" "Just going to go out for lunch and then maybe some shopping. Maybe go take a walk in the park." She said smiling. I sighed in adoration at the thought of the two. Both her and Jade have been going strong with their boyfriends for about a year and a half now. Then there is me.

No such luck with finding, "prince charming." Which I mean is okay, I suppose, but then again it's not.

"Well is it okay if I sleep here?" "Wake up in a few hours because I will be needing my bed tonight." Emerald said smirking. I made a face of disgust but nodded.

I plopped back down onto her bed and began to think. I need to get my own place soon. Yeah it would be so fun to stay here and live with my two best friends or my other friends but I cannot keep sleeping on their couches and footon beds. It's just not the way a nineteen year old should live.

All my friends are in college and then there is me who is in the Navy. So my living schedule changes sometimes. For example, when I have to depart over seas for a few months at a time. It's not as bad as what everyone thinks but I do get very homesick. It's whaever, it's starting my carrer life and school life so that is what matters to me at the moment.

I sighed knowing I can't fall back alseep so there is no point. I slipped my phone out of my pocket to see that I had a few texts from a few guys.

If I had a fucking boyfriend I wouldn't have to have so many losers or creeps message me, like John for example. A fucktard I met over the stupid internet and whom I talked to for a few months on deployment. He seemed kind of nerdy, but sweet. And he had a well paying job so he wouldn't try to mooch off of me. But obviously, it was too good to be true.

AN: for starters I do not know very much on the navy life so if something does not seem correct please do not be rude if you want to correct me message me and I'll fix it. Thanks for reading. (: