53

Not edited.

There has been no sign of Allison apperaing anywhere near my house nor Harry's. At work it's been the same routine and Harry's been dropping me off in front of the gate for the military base. After work Harry picked me up andhe took us over to Liam's place.

As we both exited the car Harry grabbed onto my hand and led us up the path to Liam's door step. Harry knocked on the door before he barged in because I had to remind him that it was rude.

"I don't see why we can't just walk in. I do it all the time." Harry muttered getting impateint. 'Because Harry that's rude." A couple seoncds later Samantha opened the door. "Hey!" She cheered grabbing my body. Harry still held my hand as I placed in a bone crushing hug.

"Come in, come in." She ushered us inside." "Thanks." I said stepping inside. "Oh let me get that from you." Samantha said while grabbing my bag. "Oh no it's okay, actually could you lead me to where the bathroom is actually. I need to change." I said pointing towards my uniform. "Oh yeah of course. C'mon." She began leading the way but stopped to turn back to Harry.

"You know your way around so you don't have to wait for her." Samsaid. He nodded his head turning away and walking the opposite direction. Samantha stopped in front of the bathroom. "Thanks." I said opening the door. Sam grabbed my arm before I shut the door, "Everything alright?" She questioned. "Uh yeah, we'll talk later." She nodded her head and let me get dressed.

I slipped on some sweats and an old shirt and let my hair out of it's bun. I opened the door and walked out to where Iheard voices swarming around. I set my bag down and saw all the girls squeal. "Hey you made it!" Katie said running up. I smiled nodding my head, "Of course."

"Well how have you been?" Maddie questioned grabbing my and bringing me in for a hug. I shrugged, "I'm alright. Life's been hectic." "Ah tell me about it." Tammy said snuggling up on Louis. "So I've got a question?" Niall stated. I nodded my head as Harry walked up right next to me. "Are you guys together now?" I blushed looking away.

Harrycoughed out scratching the back of his neck, "Uh yeah pretty much." he answered grabbing my waist. I smiled ateveryone whenthe girl's cooed. "How come you never hold me like that?" Katie questioned slaping Niall on the chest. "Ow what was that for!" "For not being affectionate!" "Princess I'm always affectionate!" "Only when you want sex!" I laughed watching Katie and Niall bicker.

"Well I'm glad Styles finally got the balls to ask you out. It was so obvious you two liked each other." "YeahI'm glad I did too." Harry said kissing my head. "So everything's been going good for you guys?" Zayn questioned.

"Actually no." I stated. Harry looked down at me with annoyance filledin his eyes. Everyone stared at Harry confued."You boys remember Allie?" All the guys slowly nodded their heads." "Well she'snot over meand doesn't get the concept that I am done with her shit." Harrystated. The girls all looked around at me with confusion written all over their faces.

"Basically she trashed my apartment and made threats to me." Everyone gasped in shock. "Holdthe phone? Allison did all of this?" Liam questioned. "From the looks of it yeah, of course she got help becaause that girl cannot do anything onher own but from what it sounds like she is the main cause for the destruction." Harry stated.

Louis slowly nodded his head understadning, "I never liked that bitch anyway. I'm glad you left her Harry." Louis said. "Yeah you've defineitely got someone way better now." Zayn said smilng at me. I smiled back at his complement.

I sat on th couch next to Tammy and Louis. "I've just got one question," Katie started. Well allnodded our head for her to continue. "Why would she think that thrashing your place would get you away from Harry?" "I have no clue, I don't even know the chick." I stated.

"She's an attention whore, her mind thinks that doing something wrong like messing with others will get me to come back to her." Harry answered. "She was never yous though." Niall said. Harry sighed nodding his head. "Exactly, she's delusional and not only is her mind set fucked up but get frugs inloved as well it makes her more of a deranged person than she already is."

"Well either way we're all here for you Lacey andwe are going to put an end to her and childish behavoir." Liam said confidently. "Thank you." I said smiling.

"She also stole photos from my apartment." I added on. Everyone except Harry stared at me confused. "Why?" Maddie questioned. I shrugged, "A picture of all of us is gone along with one of my family and I and one of Emerald, Jade, and I are gone as well." "Why would she take those photos?" Samantha questioned.

"I'm thinking it's for memeory who else to mess with." Niall alughed out loud, "So fucking ridiculous." I put my head in my palms, "I just hope that bitch isn't trying to mess with my family." "They aren't going to." Harry answered. "I won'tlet her touch them."

"Why don't we just go pay her a visit?" Louis questioned. "Lou are you crazy? Zayn questioned. Lou shrugged, "I just think if we," Louis began pointing at the four boys excluding Harry, "Go and visit her it won't seem suspicious. Just go and stop by and say we need some bud."

"But aren't you your own drug dealer?" Maddie questioned. Louis nodded his head, "I could always say I ran out." Harry stood there thinking it through, "I mean it could work. Start talking shit about me and maybe Allie would open up and admit what shes been doing."

"We could record it as well." Liam stated. "Record it?" I questioned. "Yeah I've got a tape recorder around here somewhere."

"Then it's settled the four of us will go and visit the bitch herself and get dirt on her." Louis said getting up from the couch. "I want to go." Tammy said, "Sorry babe, amybr next time. It'll seem obvious if you're with us." Tammy rolled her eyes scooting away from Louis.

"Make sure you don't make it obvious you're only there to get information. Act clueless, act like you have no clue what has been going on." Niall nodded his head understanding."Hey mate, don't worrywe got this and we'll get to the bottom of this." Zayn said patting Harry's shoulder.