56

I dropped my phone in total shock.

"Fuck!" Harry yelled. He stormed around the place in fury. "Are you fucking serious!" He screamed out. I watched in horror looking all around. The television was shattered along with his lap top screen. His couch had slash marks in it having some cotton fall out of it.

Iwalked up to the kitchen wall and let my finers trail down in shock. I didn't know how to feel. Picutres of both Harry and I were plastered everywhere around his home. On the wall across from the kitchen there spray painted on the wall was;

What goes around comes around...

Harry kicked in the end of the couch in rage. "Those fucking bitches!" He yelled out. "Harry-" I yelled grabbing his arm before he could escape. He turned around glaring at me. "What!" He spat." "We need to call the police." I stated. "Oh fuck the police!" He hollered.

With that Harry exited the building. I began to panick so I chased after him.

Igot inside the car before he could reject. "Lacey what are you doing?" He questioned. "I'm coming with you wheter you like it or not." "Lace you'll get hurt-" "Harry I am in the military with trained forces. If I wanted to, I could take you out." "You couldn't do that." He said scoffing pulling out of the parking lot.

"I can't?" I questioned humorusly. "That's righ, you can't." I rolled my eyes in aggrivation. "I'm not even going to argue with you right now. Look let's just go." I said. Harry sped off to where Allison lived. I looked around hoping I could remember all these street names.

"When I get my hands on them-" "Harry you can't even touch them." "Watch me." "No baby let me." I said smiling. He groaned rolling his eyes.

"All I wanted to do when I got home was fuck the shit out of you and then cuddle with you. But no, some stupid twat waffles just had to ruin my night long with my freaking house!" Harry yelled out. I flinched at the way he talked.

"Fuck!" He yelled punching his steering wheel. I kept quiet letting him get his agression out. I understand where is coming from, completely. I wouldn't like it if someone vandalised my things. Oh what am I saying! I have already had someone just do that two weeks ago!"

Harry parked the car slamming his car door. he didn't even wait for me but just went on straight towards the little apartment complex. Along the way he kicked a car tire. I wasn't even near him but I could see the heat pumping through his ears.

I jogged over towards him when he pounded on a front door. Harry waited for a few seconds before slamming the door wide open. He stormed around the house in search for two girls.

"Where the fuck are they?" He questioned enraged. He stepped outside to see a car pull up with two girls walking out. I heard laughter and stepped out of the house as well. I shut the door making it look like we did not invade their property.

"Well, well, well." Harry mocked leaning agasint the wall. I stood behind him anaware of what will happen next. Both girls froze once they saw it was Harry here over at their territory. "Just couldn't get enough from vandalizing my girlfriend's apartment?" Harry questioned.

I silently gasped seeing that it was indeed Jessica with Allison.

Allie held Jessica back, "You've got something to say?" Harry questioned tilting his head to the side. "No one hurts my baby and gets away with it." Jessica spat. Harry laughed out loud geting off the wall.

"Is that so?" The girl just nodded her head in response."Has it ever occured to you to just stay the fuck out of people's business?" Harry questioned. Both of them stayed silent while Harry circled around them.

"Has it ever occured that little Allie here may just be usuing you?" Harry questioned with slight annoyance. "Doing all your dirty work for you, hell Allie she's a keeper alright."

"Fuck off Styles!" Allison roared. She lodged her bodies at Harry's while Harry just simply pinned her down to the cement. She struggled and cried while Harry only sat there in sheer anger. He looked up at Jessica, "Make one move and Lacey here will kick your ass for me."

I straightened up once I heard my name.

"Oh what you're gonna have your little girlfriend fight your battles for you?" Jesscica questioned while laughing in his face. Harry sighed in aggrivation.

"What if it's me fighting for my own self out of revenge?"I questioned stepping up. Jessica stared at me shocked but cocked her head to the side. "That's my competiton?" She questioned humor laced in her voice.

She bursted into a fit of giggles while Allie did on the ground as well. I cracked my knuckles not liking the teasing that was being thrown at me.

"Bring it on."

I rolled my eyes knowing I wasn't going to be the one thrwoing the first punch. That's meerely just a sissy move and I am not what you call a sissy. Jessica stepped up and began shoving my body around. I stayed put while she began having her fun trying to tick me off.

"C'mon show me what you've got."

She kept slapping my cheeks and I looked over at Harry for approval to bring her down the ground. I raised my eyebrow while he nodded his head in confirmation. I cracked my kneck as I grabbed her hips full force bringing her down own the ground.

She cried out as my body landed on top of hers. "That's all you got?" She spat. I laughed out loud shaking my head. She scoffed,

"Hit me with your best shot." I said wanting to kick this bitches ass. She merely socked me in the face and that led to me thinking about all what these girls have done to me. First, trying to befirend me.Second,getting jealous at thefact that they lost something that was not theirs. Thridly, vandalzing my home and Harry's home. And lastly, putting me through so much stress a nineteen year old should not have.

With a battle cry I brought my fist down to her face. I could feel my hand connecting with her jaw. After that my anger got the best of me. I began thinking of all my past problems letting them out on this poor gril.

To the time in third grade I wasn't aloud to play with a certain group of friends because of my weight. Beause when I was a sophmore and chubby most guys saw my vunrability of wanting to be loved and took that as an opprotunity to mess with my body and mind.

And now to when I am finally happy wiht my life and these lowminded females think they can bring me down.

With a final punch I looked down to see my artwork. Her face was smeared with blood from her mouth and nose. Both of her eyes were blue and black and pretty swollen. I looked up to see Harry smiling up at me.

I blushed getting off of her body. She laid there barely conscience and Harry got up kicking Allie to the side. "Who knew you had that in you?" Harry questioned moving the hair that was in my face out of the way. I shrugged, "Just thought I'd show who's boss," He chuckled grabbing my hand. He turned around to the girls laying on the ground,

"Fuck with us once more and it'll be worse next time." Harry darkly spoke.

He turned back to me smiling, "Let's get out of here, yeah?"