6

Picture of Maddie up above follows me on Twitter @organicguac1daf

I trudged up the stairs with my drink still in my hand trying to comprehend what will happen tonight. Hopefully nothing bad of course, but for me at least, it's already not so great. I have a feeling those guys think I am a loser and a moocher or something.

Once I was up the steps I noticed how many doors there was and I felt overwhelmed. Let me tell you, a shit ton. How am I going to find the bathroom? Katie said it was the middle one on the right so I should count them indivually.

I counted seventeen doors. Seventeen! Now the half of seventeen is.. eight point five?

You've got to be kiddling me.

I either try the seventh, eighth, or ninth door on the right. I opened the seventh but no luck. The next door was locked, I began to open the nineth when I saw a naked inked boy and a very, very loud ginger girl.

"Don't Stop! Don't Stop!" And it's my time to go. As I was shutting the door the lovely orange head screamed at me.

"What the fuck!" I heard. "Uh sorry!" I said laughing out of embarrassment. I began to walk away when the door opened and Harry came out without a shirt on.

"What the fuck was that!" Harry said pointing at the door. I stopped laughing once I noticed he didn't find it funny. "I'm sorry I-"

The red head walked out of the room slamming the door and stomped her way down the stairs. Once she was gone I looked up to see Harry already glaring at me.

"I didn't mean to-"Oh you didn't mean to? Because of you, I won't get pussy! That bitch was screaming,'free pussy' and because of you I lost it!" He yelled in my face.

"I was just looking for the bathroom. I'm really sorry." I mumbled looking down at the floor. I couldn't look up at him anymore. His intense glare already burns my skin. "You were just looking for the bathroom! Fuck!" Harry slammed his fist against the wall next to us and I backed away. He is just so frustrated, over sex? Geez.

"I'm really sorry." Is all I could keep saying. I hope he calms down. "Sorry doesn't fucking cut it." Harry spat walking back into the room I'm guessing to get his shirt back. His body, it was filled with ink. From the random tattoos scattered across his arms to the designs inked all over his front and back. Harry marched back out not forgetting to slam the door. I jumped at the noise. He looked over at me and scoffed. "You're still here? I thought you would have run away crying by now."

I tensed up at his snarky remark but answered, "I still need to use the bathroom." "And you think I give a shit?" "Well, maybe you could tell me where it is at," I said like it wasn't obvious. "Don't start that shit with me. Look it's across the hall. Now leave me the fuck alone. Got it?" I nodded my head. "Did you hear me?" I nodded my head once again. "Then answer me." "Y-yes." "Good girl, now you keep your god damn mouth shut about what you saw." I nodded my head in response and slowly backed away and left to the bathroom.

After the bathroom, I went back downstairs and saw the group of punk boys including Harry and my friends sitting down with numerous people sitting all on the couch and making a circle form.

"What's going on?" "I questioned Maddie sitting down. "We're playing Never Have I Ever." Oh. Kind of childish but okay.

"Okay let's start," Louis said. Everyone nodded their heads. "Everyone knows how to play?" We all bobbed our heads up and down.

"Rules are if you have to do it you drink. We have numerous bottles around so yeah.Okay, Niall lad, go first. "Uh okay, never have I ever kissed a boy." All the girls in the circle grabbed the bottle and took a sip. Harry looked over and glared in my direction. I set the bottle down and tried my best to keep my cool.

"Okay, Zayn," Niall said. "Never have I ever over dosed." I saw one guy who joined the group take a sip. Geez.

"Liam your turn." "Never have I ever had a one night stand." An amount of people took a drink including myself. Harry looked over at me and took a sip. I tried to chug the sip as fast as I could try to ignore the burning sensation and his stares.

"Harry go." "Never have I ever done anal," Harry said. He looked over at me again and I took my gulity gulp. He did not seem to look so happy seeing me drink to that.

"Okay Louis your turn." "Alright thanks, lad, never have I ever served the country," He said looking down at me. I once again drank another gulp of the alcohol. It's like they want me drunk or something.

"Lacey your turn." Out of the moment I sputtered out, "Never have I ever had a boyfriend." I know I'll regret later, and probably have people think I am a lesbian but I don't care. I glanced over at Harry and saw he was already looking over at me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't comprehend.

"Maddie, your turn."

The game went on until we only had two bottles of the liquor they brought out left. "Well, I think we had enough for tonight Lads and ladies. Glad we got to find out some interesting things about you tonight." Louis stated looking all around and spotted me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and tried to listen to what Maddie and Samantha we're talking about. They seemed very hush but it couldn't help to try to listen to the juicy gossip.

"Ease dropping are we?" I looked over to see Zayn planted right next to me sipping out of his red solo cup. "I can't help it." "Yeah, neither can I," He said smiling. I laughed but nodded.

"It's a guilty pleasure," I said shrugging. "That it is-"Zayn come out in the back with me." Harry barked. I rolled my eyes. Of course, he would ruin a simple conversation I would have.

"Nice talking to you," Zayn said smiling at me. I smiled and nodded and looked down at my empty cup and sighed.

I got up off the floor and saw Harry locking his gaze on me. I stayed still not sure how to react. Why does he keep looking at me?

I started to get annoyed. It's not like I planned on walking in on him having sex. Of course, it would piss me off too. Because once in the go zone you don't want to stop, trust me I know. But it was his own stupid fault for not locking the stupid door. Ugh fucking Harry.

I don't even know him and he is already on my shit list.

Two votes? one comment?