57

My life finally felt like it was starting to get back into place again. With informing the cops that we found the culprits to who had thrashed both mine and Harry's apartments, to following both of us and watching our every move, stalking basically, those girls were behind bars.

I sighed helping Harry pack things into boxes. We had finally decided that maybe we should just move in together. Harry always complained on how much he pays here for rent and how shitty of a place it is and not only that but we are always sleeping over at one another places.

Sure we may be moving too fast, in this relationship in others eyes but for both of us we both feel that we are moving at the right speed.

"Okay so what's our plans for today?" Harry questioned stuffing more junk into a spare box.

"Well we're going to be taking all these clothes back to our home and then later we're going out to eat with my family. Harry clicked his tongue, "right." He muttered climbing up off the floor.

"What?" I questioned. "Don't get me wrong I want to meet your parents but I'm worried they won't like me." "Harry they'll love you! I mean what's not to like about you?" I questioned.

"Maybe because I'm an absolute douche who is sleeping with their daughter. Oh and there is that one time I came over wasted and asked for you." I looked at him with no humor in my face at all.I looked at him and said, "Harry, seriously there is nothing for you to stress about. I like you for you even if you are a douche sometimes and so what if we have sex a lot. Sex is a common thing, besides my parents we'll have to like you because I am not leaving you just because they aren't fond of you."

"What if I mess up and say the wrong thing?" Harry questioned. I rolled my eyes, "if yuo're wrried about that than just don't act likeyourself. I know that sounds harsh but hell I don't even act like myself when I'm around my parents."

He nodded his head agreeing. "Where are we going to eat?" Harry questioned. "My mom likes to mae home cooked meals so we'll be eating at my parents home." Harry looked at me with fright, "Who's all going to be there?" "Mom and Dad for sure, and I think but of my sisters." I doubt my brother Daniel willbe home.And ofcourse Nathan would be gone at college, so it'd just bemy parents and my sisters."

Harry nodded his head, "What are your parents like?" Harry questioned. "They're strict when it comes to family dinners. No elbows on the table, say please and thank you, all that good stuff." I answered with sarcasm. "Okay but I mean what are they like, what do they enjoy?"

I sat there for a minute thinking it over, "My dad's really into cars so you can talk to him about that stuff. Also ask him about his job, he loves to go on and on about his job. My mom all you've got to do is act like a perfect child. Kiss a lot of ass, she's a closed off person and loves to know everything about people. So bullshit some goodanswers and you'll be good to go." Harry sighed crawling over towards me.

"i've never done this before." He mummbled agaisnt my lips. I nodded my head agreeing, "I've never had a boy in my house and one who's my boyfriend." "Do you think your parents will kill me if they find out I'm moving inwith you?" I shrugged, "I'm my own adult. As long as you're helping mepay for the rent then they shouldn't have a cow."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The six of us sat around the kitcehn tabel akwardly. Harry took out all his piercings and wore his accustom black pants along with a fancy shirt. If I must be honest he looked nice. Sure his tattoos were quite prominant but hey at least he doens't look like a total dirt bag.

He pushed his hair of his face and grabbed my hand underneath the table.

"Harold is it?" My father questioned eyeing Harry. He reamined quiet but nodded his head. "So how did you and my daughter exactly meet?" My mom sat right across from him and scooted forward to hear what he had to say.

"Well sir-" "Mr. Williams." My father corrected. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Right, Mr. Williams, I was hanging out with my friends and she was with her friends and both of our group of friends are well aquained with another so we sort of clicked from there."

"And where were you guys hanging out at?" My mom questioned. Hary coughed and looked at me in discomfort. "Well?" She egged on. "We met at a frat party." I answered for him. The color in both my parents face drained.

"A co..college party?" My mom sputtered out. "Yes Mom-" "Why would you be there young lady?" I rolled my eyes, "Has it ever occured to you that all my friends are in school. They invited me and I had never been to a party so I thought I might as well go."

I could see my mother's eye twitch in aggrivation. "Right." She mummbled digging into her food. Harry did the same and looked up at my mother, "Dinners absolutely delious Mrs. Williams." "Why thank you, Harold." My mother said still quite pissed at me.

Harry took kissing ass to the max, though you could see through him and see he was someone my parents would not like me to be with Harry dressed fancy, changed his whole vocabulary and for fucks sake told my parents to call him Harold.

"So how long have you two been together?" Savannah questioned. I looked at Harry not exactly sure, "Maybe about a month and a half,but we've known each other since January." I answered.

My mother scooted away her plate, "So what do you do Harold?" My mother questioned. "Well I'm still in school but in early June I'm graduating and then I'll be going into teaching." I stared at Harry in shock. I never knew he wanted to be a teacher!

My mother and fathers eyes brightened at the news. "Our little Lace here wanted to be a teacher too!" My father exclaimed in approval. "Still do." I butted in. Harry looked down at me smiling. "Really?" He questioned. I shruggd, "Yeah I've been wanting to since I was in elementary."

"Now no offense dear but do you think you'll get in with.. all those tattoos and piercings?" "I'm hoping,I see it as diversity. A lot of parents have way more body modifications than I do. And I'll be wanting to teach high schoolers so I'm pretty sure they won't be terrified of me with all the ink on my body." My mother nodded her head understadning.

"And I could always wear sleeves if I really needed to."

*+*+*+*

"Do you think your parents liked me?" Harry questioned as we got into his car. "After you brought up teaching I think you won their heart." Harry smiled an idiot after I said that. "So do you really want to be a teacher?" I nodded my head.

"Then why are you in the Navy?" "They do college programs as well. I'm in schooling right now and after eight years of being in the service I can retire and become a teacher." "Really?" Harry questioned. "Yeah." I answered.

"Damn I should have done that then." He said joking around. I giggled and grabbed his hand. "You know your parents aren't that bad as I thought they'd be." He said.

I shurgged, "They probably weren't asbad because you kissed major ass. And Harold, really?" I questioned. "Hey it's my name." "But not your name you go by all the time." Hary sighed nodding his head. "I should of just stuck with Harry huh?" "Mmm yeah."