85

HEY! IM IN A GOOD MOOD SO I STOLE SOMEONES COMPUTER FOR THE NIGHT SO ILL BE UPLOADING CHAPTERS THEN COMING UP WITH MORE IDEAS AND TRY TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS FOR MY OTHER STORIES 

Harry Styles Point of View..

"You turn me on." Mrs. Brown moaned out loud sashaying over towards me. I stood up putting my hands in front of me as a wall. "Don't make another move towards me." I spoke darkly.

"Don't you want me?" She questioned unbuttoning her top a little. "Mrs. Brown-" "It's Linda!" She screamed. I laughed out loud but looked up at her. "Get a fucking grip!" I yelled ten times louder.

Mrs. Brown looked up at me with wide eyes and I fumed in rage. "Can't you see that I don't want you!" I screamed. I laughed out loud tangling my hands in my hair.

"There is no way in hell that I would want you?" I spat. She stared at me gobsmacked and glared at me. "And why is that?" "Jesus, you're as old as a bat, lady!" I yelled.

Offended, she walked over towards me and slapped me across the face. I stared down at her, "You're going to regret that in a minute." "Just like I am going to regret this!" She grabbed onto my face but I pried her hands away before she could do any more damage.

"Linda," I spoke. "Think about what you're trying to do. Not only would you endanger my relationship but yours as well." "Oh fuck you!" She yelled walking away.

"How come you don't want me, huh? I have everything! I have the titts, I have the ass! Hell my daughter looks just exactly like me!" She screamed.

I looked over at her confused. "And why would I care?" "Because you sure did like my daughter." She said smirking. I paused thinking while she laughed and mocked me. "Oh this is humorous! You really have no clue!" "No clue about what?"

"Babe, I'm Allie's mother."

I nearly gagged right then and there. "I can see where she gets it from." I spat. "Oh I know, she was blessed." She gave a giggle and I went to grab my belongings but Mrs. Brown ran up and captured them before I could even reach them.

"Fuck me first and then I'll give them to you." "So demanding as well." I muttered.

I went in swooping my arm around grabbing my bag. I yanked it out of her grip gaining the dominance and placed it on my shoulder.

"You're just like your daughter, a fucking sleazy whore." I spat. And with that I was out.

I walked away not looking back. I was surprised no one stopped by to check up on what all the commotion was.

I waved to a few students before I left towards the administrative building. The woman up at the front desk perked up seeing my presence.

Typical.

I rolled my eyes leaning against the table. "What can I do for you?" She asked. "Where's Mr. Rios?" I questioned.

"He's in a meeting right now, is there a problem?" She questioned. "Yes there is, and I would like to speak to him." "Could I give him a message for you?" I shook my head. "I'd rather tell him face to face." I spoke scrunching my nose up.

Her eyes widened. "I'm not trying to be nosey but what exactly is the matter." "One of your staff members is sexually harassing me and I'm thinking of quitting." I spoke. I emerged from the table and grabbed a pen from the little pot along with a stack of papers.

I began writing my number down and slid the paper down. "Have Randy call me." And with that I walked out.

I was completely outraged. Of course! Of fucking course, out of all people that bitch would be related to Allie, let alone her mother. And for some odd god damn reason I can't get away from her!

I pulled out my phone dialing Lace's number.

"Hello?" She questioned. "Want to come and get me?" I asked slightly irritated. "Yeah of course, is something wrong?" "I'll explain it when you get here."