9

Even if Zayn is out of the band, I'll still forever and always consider him apart of the band no matter what.
Samantha up above

"Do we have to go?" I groaned into the pillow. All what Jade and I had done today was watch movies from sad to funny. "Well it's late enough to think the girl's are back at their dorms. And it looks like your hangover is cured and your stable enough to drive on the road again."I nodded my head sadly knowing what she said was true.

I got up from the couch slipping on my old beat up Vans. "I still don't know why you would make me watch If I Stay again." I said giving Jade a dirty look. "Because you look hilarious when you cry. You're like another Kim Kardashian." I rolled my eyes at her once again trying to ignore her rude comments.

I began walking down the steps not caring to wait for Jade while she took her sweet time locking up.

Emerald did not come home today at all and didn't text us. Hopefully Jade didn't piss her off so badly. But I will admit that her and Brandon are pretty loud when they get their freak on.

"You ready?" Jade questioned unlocking her car doors. I nodded my head and got inside.

The memory of slamming Harry's car door emerged in my mind as I sat down. The way he went berserk crazy. It was definelty a sight to see. It's quite humorous now thinking about his overreaction, but at the moment it was very frightening.

"Did you call them letting them know we're on the way.?" I shook my head no.

"I figured they're all asleep all packed around that door. They were pretty drunk last night and probably stayed way longer then I did." I said looking out the window. I watched the buildings zoom by as our car passed them.

When I was younger I always enjoyed going on car rides with my parents. The things and places you can see always fascinated me.

"Lace." Jade said nudging my arm. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. "Did you hear me?" "Probably not. Can you repeat it?" "Yeah, I said we are about ten minute away." I nodded my head not really caring. "Want me to come in with you?" "Yeah if you want to." I said yawning. Tiredness has over powered me on so many levels today.

Jade parked her car next to mine. So many cars were filled around the lot. We got out of her car and began making our way towards Katie's dorm. I noticed five motor cycles scattered around in the front of the parking lot. I had never noticed them parked here before so it had surprised me to see them.

"Now I am remembering why I declined on living in here." Jade said looking around at the crowded halls.

Everywhere around here people were walking around. Either coming in and out of the bathrooms to the shower halls, in and out of their dorms, and just conversing outside.

As we got closer toward's the girls' dorm the louder the noises were. Geez what's going on in there? I opened the door and froze in place.

The first thing I saw was black everywhere. All five boys from last night were scattered around and cramped in the tight space we call Tammy and Katie's dorm room.

"Oh my gosh hey!" Jade said pushing me out of the way and hugging all the girls. I began to feel uncomfortable because of how lazy I must look. I didn't even to bother to change out of my pajamas that I changed into back at Jade's place. And my hair, oh geez my hair. And then there is also the fact of that I am not wearing any once of makeup anymore.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Tammy questioned laying on her bed. Before I could answer I kept feeling someone nudge me.

"Hey-"