30

I went home and texted Emerald asking if she could round up all my clothes in her closet. She called me sounding confused.

"Hello?" I asked. "Babe is everything alright?" "Yeah I'm fine." I lied. "Okay well what's with the text message?" "Well I found my own place today so I jsut want to get a head start on moving my things-" "Wait a minute, what?" She questioned shocked. "What?" I asked. "Sicne when did you decide you were just going to leave me all alone?" Emerald questioned sad.

I sighed into the phone. "I'm not leaving you all alone. I'm just facing reality that you and Brandon are going to move in eventually and Jade and Alex are as well." I said. "Yeah but you could have lived wiht us." She mumbled. I sat on my bed and frowned. "We can still have sleepovers." I said trying to sound cheerful. "Who am I going to talk shit to?" "You have Jade.." "Pfft barely, with Alex here that's all who she only communicates too."

I rolled my eyes. She literally does the same also.

"Well I'm not that far away from you and you can always call me." I said going through my closet. I could hear her sigh into the phone. "It's just not going to be the same." She said into the phone. I was begining to get annoyed talking on the phone with her. It's like she's trying to guilt trip me about me moving out. I'm doing what's good for me and them as well.

"Well just think since we won't see each other everday we will actually get along." "Promise me you'll come by and visit all the time." "I promise." "Okay good, hey look I have to go, Brandon is out of the shower now. Tonight is our date night." She said. "Alright later." I said hanging up.

I began taking my clothes out of my closet and setting them on my bed. I cringed at some clothing pieces in the back of my closet and threw them in the trash. I began going through the things scattered on my dresser. A couple of cards from my friends a long with photos that fell out of my scrap book. I smiled sadly looking at a photo of the three of us girls. The photo was of us on our eigth grade promotion. All three of looked awkward looking, all going through that weird teenage phase that you look back at and cringe at.

The next photos were of Samantha, Maddie, Katie and I in sophmore year. It was the day after our little slumber party making tye die shirts. Maddie wasn't able to make that sleepover so she couldn't make one but she pulled through and found one of her dad's old tye die shirts.

I turned around looking around my wall knowing I was clearing everything out of this room, which includes all my band posters along with all my photo collages I got and made through my years of high school.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I'm finally going to be on my own.

I heard my phone go off and checked to see who it was. I groaned seeing a text from a certain person.

I screamed throwing my phone on the ground. All the meassage said was a simple, "Hey," but that was enough to tick me off. I didn't reposnd not giving a shit if it tells him that I read it or not. I honestly hope it shows that I read the message because the way he changed right after he ate me out.

I picked my phone up and set it on my bed and began going through all my things. I walked out of my room finding the extra large trashbags thinking these would fit for my clothes. Everybody was already in their rooms so I didn't need any questioning from my parents. I know I will have to tell my parents eventually about me completely moving out but I'll keep it under the carpet for now. I began putting my clothes into the dresser but not the ones in my closet. I'll just lay those in the back seat of my car. I sat down on my bed and began planning a mental list in my head.

First, I'll wake up and tell the truth to my parents about me leaving and already finding a place. Then I'll begin to put my clothes in the back of my trunk. I'll also be needing to ask somebody if I could borrow their truck for my furiture. Alex is definitely off the list and I doubt Brandon would let me. I know he likes me, but not so much to actually let me drive it.