65

Happy Monday! Daylight savings is fucking me up and I'm starting my new workout today so I thought I might as well upload a chapter! btw I don't know how long it has to be until you have to leave once again if you just got out of deployment in the Navy so please, bare with me. Plus this is fiction..

I wasn't sure how I should put it.

Do I just come out and say, hey I'm leaving in a month and there's nothing I can do about it? Or what? I sat across Harry fiddling with my palms unsure on how to come out.

"Something up?" He questioned biting on his lip ring. "Actually yeah," I started off. "I.. I just don't know how to tell you," I muttered out. Harry's eyes widened looking alarmed. "You're.. you're not pregnant, are you?" I shook my head no while Harry sighed in relief.

"Well, then what's up?"He asked. "I'm leaving in a month," I stated. Harry looked at me confused. "Come again?" "I'm getting deployed in a month," I said sadly. Harry raised his eyebrows, "So soon?"He asked. I nodded my head biting my lip trying to hold back tears at his reaction.

Harry stared down at the floor with sadness etched onto his face. "How long?" He questioned. "They told me the longest I'd have to be out there is six months." I murmured. harry sighed in frustration. "I'd rather have you get pregnant than have you leave me."

"We can always Facetime and text," I said trying to sound hopeful. "That's not the same. How am I going to sleep at night without you there? Who's going to make dinner when I burn the food? Who's going-"I know Harry, I know."

"But baby you don't," He muttered angrily. I wiped my eyes,"We've got one month until I go. Let's live it up and try to spend as much time with each other as we can." Harry nodded his head getting up from the couch. He came over and laid on top of my body and groaned.

"You've changed me, honestly. Ask me six months ago what I'd be doing today and I'd probably tell you that I'm going to get head from some random chick and go to some party." "Ask me what I'd be doing six months ago and I'd tell you I was trying to find some guy online who I'd think was different from the rest and then they'd trick me into sleeping with them and I'd be that girl that'd say all guys are the same."

Harry chuckled out loud, "Did you really used to say that all guys were the same?" I laughed out loud, "No but you'd think after awhile my mind would start to believe they were." "So you don't believe all guys are the same?" I shook my head, "I've got you and the rest of our friends to prove it to me that they aren't. Just because you all have that bad boy persona you guys are the grumpiest and sweetest guys I know."

Harry grabbed my face bringing my lips to his, "Why are you so cute?" He questioned. I shoved him off of me, "You are us sexy?" "Because sex and Styles rhyme." "Um, Harry I think you're wrong on that." He rolled his eyes,"It was worth a shot. I giggled wrapping my arms around his torso but he groaned once his phone began to go off.

"What?" He snapped into the phone. Seconds later he coughed out awkwardly, "Uh yeah sorry. It won't happen again. I promise." I looked up at him confused but he lifted his finger in the air passing me from any other actions of trying to talk to him.

"Yeah, it's next week, yes you could stay with me," Harry mumbled. "It's not only me here and I moved." "Mum I'll tell you later" He grumbled. My eyes widened in surprise. His mom's on the phone!

"Yeah, it's something like that... no, I'm not gay. Mum, I have a girlfriend!" Harry barked. He pulled the phone away from his ear and I heard girly squeals on the other line.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbled setting the phone back onto his ear. "Look I've got to go. Yes, I'll text you the details. Alright, I love you too." He hung up his phone and looked down at me. "So is it okay if my mum stays with us for two weeks?" He questioned.

"Yeah of course!" I cheered. He sighed sitting down on the couch. "Good because I don't think she'll take no for an answer now. She's already planning on what you and she are going to be doing together." I smiled.

"Is she nice?" He scoffed,"Way too nice if I must be honest. Hell, where do you think I got all these piercings from?" "Your Mom took you?" I questioned. "In order for me to stay out of trouble, yeah. Hell, she's done a lot for me."

"I got mine done without my parents knowing," I stated. "You had piercings?" "Still do. The only ones I keep in are my nipple piercings." Harry nodded his head, "Did you have a lot?" "In my ears, yeah.But with the Navy, I had to remove them." "How'd you get away with the nipple ones?" Once I passed boot camp and got my first paycheck I went and got them." "Pretty badass," He started coming closer to me. I shrugged, "I mean I am pretty bad."

He pecked my lips and mumbled, "And quite hot."

Sorry if this chapter sucks, I had writers block writing it.