50

I've got like a week and a half left of summer school. Bless bc I need to get working on my drivers license again and Wattpad as well!

After work I made sure to just drive straight over towards Harry's apartment. I parked my car and got out to see a girl smoking what I could assume a cigarette. As I walked in the parking lot all the girl could do was stare at me.

I had to admit she was pretty, sort of, she just looks kind of beat up if you get what I mean. I gestured a wave to her while she just scoffed blowing an air of smoke out. Ew. I grimanced at the stench. I could never stand the smell of cigarettes. I never bash on smokers because most of my family do smoke but at a young age I swore to myself that I would never smoke and if I did it wouldn't become a habbit. And truth be told, I have stuck wiht that promise for a long time for now.

I knocked on Harry's front door looking out to see the girl was gone. Weird?

Harry finally unlocked the door only in his boxers. "Well don't you look cute?" He questioned opening the door letting me in. "No I don't." I said sitting down on his couch. "I'll argue on that. Most of the poeple I've seen in uniforms like that look like cocky bastards but you? You just look adorable." I blushed and looked away.

Harry grabbed my chin and placed a chaste on my lips. I opened my eyes after the kiss was over and noticed something was different about him. I stared at him more intently trying to figure out what it was.

"What?" He chuckled. I stared at him still confused but questioned, "Did you take out one of your lip rings?" "Oh yeah it fell out this morning and I couldn't find the ball. "Won't it close?" Harry shook his head. "I've had this done for awhile now so it won't close for awhile." I nodded my head slwoly.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and slipped it out. I read over the text of Jade questioning me on where my behind was. I texted a quick reply that I was over at Harry's and not to worry about me. She replied back that she was still at mine and hinted that I should come home soon.

I sighed putting my phone down. "Something wrong?" Harry questioned. "Jade's been at my apartment all day and she keeps bugging me to get home." Harry rolled his eyes bringing me on his lap. "Do you have to?" He questioned. I nodded my head feeling annoyed with Jade. Now that I finally have someone and she doesn't she thinks it's okay to take me away.

I remember when the first time Alex came down and I was always with them Jade pulled me to the side saying she needed her time along with him which I completely understood. whwere she was coming from so why can't why she understand where I am coming from?

Harry groaned scooting me off of his lap. "Well I don't want to keep her waiting, but I am coming over later." Harry sternly said. 'Please do." I said getting up from his couch. I bent down placing my lips on his and got up to grab my phone and opened the door.

"I'll see you later." 'Can't wait." Harry answered back smiling up at me. I gave a cheesy grin and shut his door. I walked down the steps away from his apartment and stopped once I saw that girl from before was leaning agasint my car. I began to feel irritated once I saw her taking a drag from one of her cancer sticks still agasint my car. My feet bagan to walk up but stopped at a good distance.

"Excuse me?" I questoned soudning slightly pissed off. She didn't bother looking in my direction and I waited for a minute until I had enough of her purposely ignoring me.

'Hey." I said a bit much louder. She looked up from the ground. "Finally." She breathed out. "That's my car." I said pointing in the direction where she was sitting. "I know." She quickly answered back like I was stupid. "Could you um, i don't know, get off." I asked with sass.

She rolled her eyes scooting her bottom off of my car.

"There happy?" "Very." "Look I'm only here to warn you, stay away from Harry." I laughed out loud at her idiotic request. "What did you say?" "Say away from him if you know what's best." She darkly spoke.

"You don't scare me." I said leaning against my right leg. She scooted closer to me, "I should." "Well too bad for you I don't." I cockily spoke. I know I shouldn't be acting tough in front of someone I don't know but this girl gives this vibe that she thinks she's better than me.

Her body aroma smelt of nicotine and alcohol along with B.O. She needs to learn how to take a shower before she thinks she could threaten me.

"Look you don't get what you're getting yourself into, That's all I'm saying." "And you think you know?" I questoned. She chuckled shaking her head, "Trust me hun, I know more about Harry than anyone."

Not edited