48

*drum roll* they are finally going to fuck.

I laughed while Harry sasheed out of his boxers. He tossed them at me and I laughed out loud. He winked in my direction walking over to me, he stopped right in front of me and smiled down at me. He placed his hands around my waist, Harry grabbed underneath of my thighs and hoised me up on his waist.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

I complied and squealed as his hand met my bare bottom. "Not so fucking tight." He muttered. He walked backwards until his calves hit the end of the bed and eased us onto the mattress. I could feel his memeber harden just by the second.

He pushed the few strands of my hair out of my face and placed a kiss on my jaw. Harry began kissing all around my face and stopped at my lips. I looked up at him to see his emerald eyes already staring at me.

"It's finally going to happen." I spoke out loud. He nodded his head with a cocky smirk.

"It'll be the worth the wait baby?" "Wait?" I questioned laughing out loud. He rolled his eyes, "if I wanted to I could have fucked you right on the spot that night you walked in on me and that one chick." I cringed, "I'm glad you didn't. I don't like having sloopy seconds." "You know what I like that are sloppy?" "What do you like that are sloppy?" I questioned.

"A sloppy toppy." He answered smirking.

I rolled my eyes slipping off of him. I crawled on the bed and sprawled out on top of the mattress. I looked up to see Harry frowning at me.

"Why'd you get off?"

I shrugged, "I want your cock inside me." "It takes more than that Lace." "Yeah true."

Harry slid further on the bed and kneeled right in front of me. He grabbed my knees sliding my legs apart. I sat there letting him and he smirked down looking at my private parts. He licked his lips shaking his head.

"Your so fucking wet." He breathed coming closer to my face. His hand slid down my entace and my breath hitched. "God you're soaking." I blushed looking away. No matter how many times I have heard that I'll never get used to Harry saying it to me.

He slid his pointer finger up and down my slits and groaned. "Fuck baby I can't wait until my cock can be inside you." I moaned outloud when he slid two of his fingers inside me. "Fuck I don't have to wear a condom right?" He questioned pumping his digits in and out of me.

I nodded my head unable to speak. I moaned out loud as his head dipped down inbetween my thighs.

"Tell me how bad do yuo want me." He questioned making sure to breathe air against my clit. "I want you so bad." I moaned out pulling on his hair trying to let his mouth do it's work on my face. "Too vague." he mummbled getting up off the bed. He stood up with his hard on very prominanet.

"What?" I questioned in horror. He began pumping his shaft looking down at my naked body. "You don't want me enough." he said nonchantly. I pouted shaking my head. "Yes I do!" "Then tell me how bad you want me?" He questioned once more.

"I want your cock pulsating around my tight pussy." He groaned pumpng faster. "Stop jacking off and fuck me." I muttered rubbing my clit. "Oh you want me to fuck you?" He questioned. "Yes." I answered. "Excuse me?"

"Yes Harry I want you to fuck the shit out of me." He smirked walking over towards me. "The pleasure is all mine."

Harry got inbetween my legs rubbing his cock over my slits. I looked up to see him staring down at me already. "You ready?" He questioned. "As I'll ever be." He chuckled going all in. I yelped in shock at his size.

It has been awhile since I've had sex, and one of this size. "Everything alright?" He questioned. I nodded my head stiffly. "Can I move?" He questioned. "Y-yes." Once I said that Harry began slowly thursting in and out of me.

My breath hitched at every thrust feeling him deep inside me. He grabbed both my legs resting them on his shoulders. He swooped down and pecked my lips. Through my harsh breathing I forced a smile at the sweet gesture.

He chuckled picking up his pace ramming his cock inside me. I groaned out hearing our skin slapping agasint each other. I panted when he really picked up the pace. I moaned out loud at the euphoric feeling, his thrusts were rough and deep and I've never experienced anything like it before.

I began to bring my hips up to meet his thrusts. Harry laughed out loud though still bieng rough. "Want me to go faster?" He questioned. I bit my lip nodding my head. Harry pushed his hair out of his face and began to create friction from up.

"Oh-" I moaned out. I stayed like that with my mouth opened shaped like an "O" for the longest time.

I could feel my climax begin to rise and I moaned out telling Harry to go faster. He complied and his thrusts became fast. I grabbed onto the bed sheets but still not getting the need I needed. I couldn't keep my hands still at all. I reached for my breasts squeezing them but still I needed to do more.

I kept one placed on my breast and the other rubbing myself. Harry shook his head grabbing my hand. He pinned it agasint my head harshly saying,

"Let me do that."

He brought his hand down and my eyes rolled in the back on my head. The way he was making me feel was unexplainable.

It was coming, I was going to come soon.

"Harry-" "Shh baby I know." He pounded in me harder along with rubbing his hands on my private parts faster as well.

I screamed when it finnaly hit me.

"Fuck yes" Harry yelled. He pulled out and came all over my torso. Harry panted above me. He slid down next to my body brushing the hair that stuck on my forehead off my head. "And to think you wanted to take things slow." "Fuck off." I breathlessly laughed out.

"Why do I need to do that when I could be fucking you?"

ahhh hopefully this was good, I don't write about sex much and I was rushing on this because my mother was literally across from me and could walk on over and look at what the hell I am writing. And sorry for a day late update, I've been cleaning and I had to go to my nieces birthday party