Song For this chapter is Desire by Meg Myers (hucci remix) 3000+ words I went and saw Halsey last night and it was the best thing even

I was dragged by Harry on the dance floor. The lights were flashing different colors along with the music blaring. Harry kept his arms snug around me and guided us through all the grinding hips.

"God your waist.. It's so curvy." Harry mumbled into my hair. I looked back at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I questioned.

He still kept the blank face on with his pupils dilated. "You're so pretty." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's dance." He shouted over the music. I nodded my head slightly nervous hoping no one is watching us. I do not need people to watch and judge the way I dance.

Harry kept his hands wrapped around my waist and began grinding his hips against mine. I complied digging my backside to his front and sashayed my hips.

I could hear him groaning and looked back. "Are you alright?" I questioned stopping what I was doing.

"Don't stop, keep dancing." He mumbled. I turned away from him and went back to dancing. I eyed a couple girls dancing on men and studied their moves.

Both of their fronts were touching one another along with her rocking her hips against his leg.

I've seen that sort of dance move in movies but have never actually tried it before..

I turned around to Harry again seeing his eyes closed and his head thrown back.

What in the world?

I wrapped my arms around his neck making him look down at me and I gave a sly smirk. I began to grind my front on top of his leg and looking over at the girl to see if I am doing this right and honestly, I thought it was pretty fucking accurate.

Harry bit his lip watching the contact going on between us and came down to with his lips.

His lips attached to my neck and I bit back a moan. "You're so fucking sexy." He said devouring my skin.

I closed my eyes letting the pleasure take over me. "I need you." He mumbled. "You have me." I said not opening my eyes.

"No I mean I need you. Fuck me." Harry desperately spoke. "What? And where would we do that?" "I don't know but c'mon." Harry said.

We walked passed Mark and he gave a head nod at us. Harry walked over towards him pulling him aside. They began talking and Mark shook his head.

"Why not?" Harry questioned. "You've already had enough," "One isn't enough."

"It was your first time so let it go." Harry groaned looking back at me. I watched the two banter with Harry pointing at me and I watched confused.

"Look at least give her some." "And you think I trust you? Styles just go home, lad."

Harry marched off grabbing my hand. "Where are we going?" "Let's go find an empty stall." He muttered.

"Harry what is your deal?" "Nothing- fuck! I just need to be inside you." No matter how hot that sounded I will not be having sex in an empty bathroom stall.

"Let's just go home." "But baby don't you want me?" He questioned pouting his lips.

I closed my eyes nodding my head. "I want you." Harry grabbed my face in his hands and looked down at me.

"I bet you want that little pussy of yours stuffed, huh?" I nodded my head already feeling the dampness in my panties.

"You want me ramming my cock in and out of you while I pull on your hair." He muttered harshly into my ear.