90

This chapter will include drug use and alcohol use. For example ecstasy. I know, so many stories have people take it but it was either E or LSD. If you don't know what both do basically E (ecstasy) stimulates things for you, the feel of things as well as it's known as the "happy drug." LSD gives you intense hallucinations and delusions. Basically it's worse than E and I didn't want to make Harry completely crazy in this but I sort of did so enjoy. 3000+ words and I have my first day off of work tomorrow and I am relieved!

"And this is where you and Harry will be." Anne said opening up a door. The whole room was filled with posters of old cartoons scattered around on the walls.

"Really Mum?" Harry groaned setting his suit case down. I chuckled looking around the room.

"What?" She asked helping us inside. "You couldn't have, well I don't know, redesigned my room!"

"Oh shush, I'm not that rich. Yeah but you could have switched my bed." "If I switched your bed then you'd make me paint your room. Then get new furniture." Anne said.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Well it would help tremendously." "Well Harry if you want to move back in then we'll discuss it but for now you are just visiting so end of discussion."

Harry huffed crawling into the bed. Everybody walked out of his room so it was just the two of us.

"C'mere." He motioned. "Harry there's no room for me." I said. "Sure there is right on top of me." "If you say so." I began climbing on the bed when someone walked in.

I looked up and saw Anne and her face turning slightly pink. "I know you two have probably already done the deed, but no sexy time in my house."

"Mum we weren't-" "Save it, Harold." I cringed looking away trying to scoot off of him but he gripped my hips and spoke to his mother.

"We're not about to fuck in your house, we're actually trying to find a comfortable way for us to sleep tonight."

I gave an uncomfortable smile nodding my head agreeing with her son. She exhaled and slouched her shoulders closing her eyes. "I trust you two, now I don't want to come in here five minutes later to see you two pants less doing the dance."

"Of course." I spoke for Harry and I. "I'll call you guys down when lunch is ready." With the she shut the door and I let all my weight fall on top of Harry.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling closer into me. "Later we're going to fulfill my thirteen year old dreams."

"And what were those?" I questioned. "To have hardcore sex in my room." I laughed out loud shaking my head.

"My thirteen year old dreams were to meet Hannah Montana." I revealed. "But Hannah Montana wasn't even a real person." "Well yeah but I mean-" "Hannah Montana was Miley Cyrus." "Yeah I know but-"

"You had lame dreams for a thirteen year old." I gasped swatting his arm giving him a dirty look. "You're an ass." I said glaring at him. He smirked shaking his head. "But I'm your ass." "You won't be if you keep talking shit about my thirteen year old self."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'm sorry." "Damn right you better be." "Alright well what are your dreams now?" "My dreams?" I asked. "Yeah, like what do you want to happen."

I closed my eyes and began to think.

"My dream... my dream is to be successful, be happy, and make enough money and still have some to use as splurge money." "That is the lamest excuse of a dream. I am offended." Harry spoke.

I glared at him, "It is not." "Lacey you just described your life right now." Oh. "Well then I guess I don't exactly have a dream." "Tell me, just think hard."