79

Harry Styles Point of View...

Just two more weeks. Two more weeks until I get to see the love of my life in person. Two more weeks where I can sleep comfortably in bed again.

No more arguments that get started from drunk texting. No more crying at night because I'm lonely. No more spooning with this god damn bear.

No more having the guys come over and sleep in her spot in the bed. Yes, I have been so fucking desperate for attention.

I've been doing student teaching at local high schools. So far everything has been great. I've been in it for at least two months now and I can say so far so good.

I got to at least two different high schools per week. Two times at Mount. Washington and three times Green Ville High School. Hopefully I can get a job soon as a substitute and then finally become my own teacher.

I've been getting a lot of help from teachers old and new teachers. They always tell me they see potential in me and as well that I'll be a great teacher because I actually get along with the students.

Of course there are a few students, (females), that try flirting with me which I turn down immediately.

I can't even watch porn anymore because I feel slightly awkward that I'm not jacking off to Lacey. And it's bad, I have.

On a weekly basis she sends me a risky photo. Of course I save them for the lonely nights but those nights will be gone soon.

Just until Lacey has to get sent back on deployment, but hopefully that stops soon.

I sighed buttoning my top combing my hair back. My hair has gotten longer since the last time I saw Lace.

Since working I had to take out all my piercing jewelry and I have to wear long sleeved shirts while working. I now sort of regret getting the amount of tattoos that I have because of the fact that I'll probably have to wear long sleeved shirts while being a teacher.

But then again, I possibly might not have to. I mean I'll be working with high school students and I don't think they'll fret if they see how many tattoos are on my arms.

Maybe their parents but on the days the parents will come in I'll wear long sleeved shirts.

I stepped out of the apartment at six thirty and made my way over towards my car.

I got inside letting my music engulf me while I drove down towards Green Ville.

I parked my car in the staff parking lot and saw a few students who I chat with on occasion on in class.

"Mr. Styles! Hey!" "Oh hello Jeffery." I said carrying my small back pack with my lunch and paper work in it.

"What's up?" He questioned. "Oh you know just getting to class." He chuckled nodding his head.

"So when's your hot girlfriend coming home?" I looked over at him giving him a glare, "Two weeks, why?" "No reason. I was just wondering." "Well yeah she'll be home in two weeks."

"Will we meet her?" He asked catching up with me. "Probably not." I stated going a different direction so I can get away from this kid.

"Well why not?" "Because she has a job and so do I." I stated like it wasn't obvious. "Well maybe she can take a day off so we can meet her."

"I don't think so, Jeffery." "Why? Scared that I'll snatch her away." "Pfft, right. Now run along Jeffery." I demanded getting irritated.

He shrugged his shoulders, "She may be three years older than me but that doesn't mean shit."

"Jeffery," I said turning around to face him. He raised his eye brows at me waiting for me to continue. "Fuck off."

With that I walked off into the classroom I help teach.

"Ah good morning Mr. Styles!" Mrs. Brown cooed once I shut the door. "Morning Mrs. Brown." I said placing my small back pack on the counter in the back.

"Please, just call me Tiffany." "Well morning.. Tiffany." She giggled like a school girl.

"So how have you been?" She asked sitting on top of her desk. I shrugged, "Excited, my girl friend is coming home in two weeks."

I could see her eye twitch in annoyance. What the fuck?

"That's good to hear!" She said enthusiastically. "Yeah it's been six months since I've had seen her." "Oh I bet it's been hard." She said scooting off the desk.

"Psh, tell me about it." I muttered placing the students tests on their desks.

"I bet you've been so lonely." She murmured placing her frail hand on my bicep. "Um, sort of." I muttered backing away and going towards another desk.

"I bet you've been really sex deprived lately huh?"
I turned around immediately. "Excuse me?" I questioned shocked. "Huh, what? Oh nothing." She stated backing away flustered.

"No tell me what the fuck you just said." I demanded.

She took off her glasses looking up at me. "I said nothing." She lied.

I bit my tongue back not wanting to make a comment but I had heard her clearly.

Being a student teacher I am getting paid and I'm getting paid here more than I am at Mount. Washington and I work one more day more than I do there.

I heard the bell ring and sighed in relief. I went over opening the door for the students to walk in.

Jeffery and his group of friends were one of the first kids to walk in and I glared at him remembering his little comment.

Mrs. Brown stood next to me greeting all the children and I nearly gagged when I felt her palm brush the back of my skinny jeans.

I pray I do not get hired here.