18

This is my shit. Wow so I had a major scare, I write these chapters before hand and so I have a lot of chapters done and my recent one that I wrote I was editing and since the Wattpad site has been updated I guess I pressed "publish" and before it would give you like a "are you sure?" type of shit and now it doesn't so I had a major spasm and deleted the whole thing then wrote a bunch of words and then found out that I could delete it so I did. *shakes my head until it falls off*

I woke up at five and groaned. My bed was way comfier then this couch. I rolled over and fell on the floor.

Fuck.

I got up from the floor and groaned. I am not a morning person, never have been, never will be. I went to the kitchen and grabbed out a box of ceral. Raisen Brand, yum. Note my sarcasm. Who the hell even bought this? I know both the girl's never bought this because there is nothing fattening to it and it's very bland. Alex must have bought it...

Speaking of Alex he came in around one in the morning. In order not to try to have conversation with him I pretended to be asleep. Hearing the rest of what he said pissed me off, and upset me too. He said such rude things that were not true. First off, I am not here just to use my best friend's. Secondly, he has his own apartment himself so if he does not like the fact that I am here he can leave. And lastly, I probably would not want to live with them if this is the type of ceral he buys.

If it's not obvious, I am indeed still mad. Jade may have forgiven him but I haven't.

As I was eating the bland and boring cereal I began to plan my day out. Once I am done I will call the girl's for Alex's sake if I can stay another night. After that I will come home and go apartment hunting. Alex opened my eyes that I need to get the hell out immediately so I do not have to hear him complain and so I do not hear my best friend moaning in the back room.

I put the dish in the sink making sure to wash it out and left for Emerald's room. She was still fast asleep so I left to change in her bathroom. I got ready in her bathroom with thirty minutes to spare. I left to the living room and turned the T.V. on. For a few minutes I heard a door open in the house and looked around.

I saw Alex walking out of the room only in his boxers. I turned around trying to act like I did not see him.

"Hi." I heard Alex say. I kept quiet knowing how immature I was being ignoring him. "I know you heard me." Alex said walking closer to the living room. I rolled my eyes. Just pretend he is not there...

"Lacey fucking answer me!" He said speaking up. "Hi! Are you happy now!" I snapped. "What the fuck is your deal!" Alex yelled. I got up from the couch not wanting to argue with him.

I grabbed my keys from the table by the front door and left.

"Running away from your problems will not solve anything!" Alex yelled. "Fuck off!" I yelled walking toward my car. I got in and sped off. I'll be at work earlier than I should be but at the moment I do not give a flying fuck. I am not in the mood to talk to Alex and have no clue when I'll be in the mood.