23

I take my driving test on May 8th

A week has past by slowly and no sign of Harry. It's finally Friday and I am finally having a girl's night. Well sort of, Jesse and I are hanging out for the second time and just going shopping. Last Saturday we hung out and it was pretty fun. Both Jade and Emerald have met her and they absolutely adore her, which makes me glad because it does not hurt to have new friends.

I texted Jesse letting her know that I am driving home and that once I am dressed I'll be on my way to meet her at the mall. I'll maybe even see if Jade and Emerald want to come along. But knowing them they are with their boy toys and one boy toy I still am not fond of.

Alex and I haven't really made up but for Jade's sake we try to be as corrigel as we can just to make her happy. Lately he has been over more which is ticking me off a little. I haven't had time to see my best friends because Emerald locks herself up in her room talking all night with Brandon and to watch Netflix all alone by herself in the dark in her room. And Jade? Well that's a different story. She's in and out of the house doing stupid cute couple shit together. Like lat night, they went to the beach just so they could walk on the sand and see the sunset go down.

Maddie, Samantha, Katie, and Tammy haven't tried to reach me once at all this week. Instead they have been posting pictures all over social media sights claiming how great the college life is. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I hate people.

I parked my car and walked straight into the apartment knocking of Emerald's door before I stepped in. She wasn't in there so I changed and began to walk to the front door when Jade stopped me running straight to the door.

"You're not going to say hi to me?" She asked crossing her arms. "Hi, look I've got to go." I said reaching for the door handle. Jade stepped in the way and looked at me. "What the hell is your deal?" She questioned. "Nothing, I just need to leave." "I haven't seen you all week and this is how you're going to treat me?" Are you fucking kidding me?

I looked up at the celing and said, "Jade, I would have seen you this week if you weren't out with Alex all the fucking time!" I snapped. "Don't you dare bring him into this! You're avoiding me" She accused. "How in the hell am I avoiding you. I work all day come home and you're not here. That's not avoiding, it's just you never being home." I said slowly so she can understand. She glared at me.

"Fine, go." "Thank you." I said my voice filled attitude and opened the door. I began walking out when I heard Jade say, "Oh yeah and Emerald told me about how you spent the night over at Harry's." I turned around to look at her. "I'd take a pregancny test if I were you sometime, I heard he likes to go in bare." She said corssing her arms.

"I didn't have sex with him!" I screamed. The neighbor's outside awkwardly looked away. "Right, just like you didn't have sex with the all the other guys you've fucked." "You judgmental bitch! God this is why I never tell you shit! You go around judging people so hard! Well guess what I didn't have sex!" I yelled. "And you want to know why you are single? Becuase you're a foolish girl who believes in anything a guy says just so he can get into your pants." I walked away not wanting to hear anymore.

"Oh yeah Lacey, find another place to stay at." I heard Jade say along with the door slamming. I'll be needing to get my stuff later. I sat down in my car and texted Jesse I was leaving Jade and Emerald's house. I started my car feeling so low.

I completely forgot to look for apartments last week along with this week. I really need to because I cannot stand living at my mother's I saw her last week and she already began complaining at me. That I need to start paying rent there if I am going to be there. I only stayed there twice last week. I can't help it. Oh and let's not forget that I have to now pay her and my father for when I wash my clothes now. Ridiculous.

Within a month of being home my life has turned into a complete wreck. I really need to find a place so I can get things back on track again.

I hope Jade didn't really mean any of that stuff, but knowing how much of a serious person she probably did. And the fact that it was an arguement with me instead of Alex, well you could say good bye to me for awhile. While Alex, pft, he's aloud back, home within a fucking day.

I parked my car and walked into the mall. I texted Jesse letting her know that I was here and she replied for me to meet her in the food court. I began walking there trying to cheer myself up but my mood dropped when I saw who were at the mall as well.

Harry and his group of friends.

I turned around immediately and tried to find the most convenient store I could think of that I wanted to shop into.

"Lacey!" "Hey Lacey I'm over here!" I turned around and saw Jesse making a big scene. I grabbed her hand hoping no one in particular saw us. "Hey why are we walking so fast?" She asked as I dragged her. I turned around and surely thr boys saw us. "You see those guys back there?" I aksed. "Yeah the ones walking over here?" "What!" I turned around and squeaked. I began to drag Jesse harder and said, "Yes them well one of them is Harry so we should really get going."

I found the Victoria Secret and walked straight in there. They won't go in here. We're safe, I'm safe.

"Why are we in here?" Jesse asked picking up frilly little thongs. I set them down and told her, "We're hiding." "Well while we hide do you want to model these for me?" She asked picking up a small cloth. I stared in horror while Jesse laughed. "I'm just fucking around." She said setting down the panties. "I'm sure they left. Let's get going."

I followed Jesse out of the store keeping my out for any of the boys.

"So which one was Harry?" She asked looking straight ahead. "The one with the curls, maybe wearing boots." I said looking back.

"God you really don't want to be seen do you?" I shook my head. "Nothing agaisnt them but I am not in the mood for their shit." Not exactly their shit, but Harry's shit. After him kicking me out of his apartment at four in the morning I am defineatly not in the mood to see his face.

We kept walking until we stopped in front of Bath and Body Works. "I need more lotion." Jesse said walking in. I followed along looking through all the body wash contemplating if I should get more body wash, and lotion, I need more of that too.

I put some sample lotion on my hands and it smelled it. "Smells devine." I turned around and saw Louis smirking at me. I jumped back almost hitting the table full of lotions on it but luckly he caught me. "What are you doing in here?" I asked confused. "The boys went into Spencers and I didn't feel like being in there and I saw you in here." Louis said piking up a random bottle of lotion.

I put the sample bottle down and began to walk away. "Hey what's your deal?" He asked me. "Nothing, I'm fine." I lied. I began searching around the store but could not find her.

"Cut the bullshit, you look like hell." He said cornering me in the store. "I had a fight with my friend and I'm stressing out ab-" "There's a party at the frat house tonight, you should come." "I don't think that' a good idea." "Why it's not like you'll be alone, your friends are coming along too." Oh.

"Maybe." I said trying to end the conversation. I looked over Louis and saw the boys walking out of the store. Louis turned around also, "I've gotta get going, but you know where it's at just stop by and say hello." Louis said. He grabbed my body and hugged me, "And cheer up Chap, whatever is going on it'll get better." And he was gone.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jesse's number witing foir her to pick up.

"Hey where are you?" I aksed into the phone walking out of the store. "Sorry a girl I am trying to get with is at the mall, so I'm kind of meeting up with her." She squeaked into the phone. Really? I rolled my eyes. "Fine have fun, I'm going to get going." I said turning the corner.

I hung up the phone and bumped into someone.

I looked up and glared at the fucker. Him.

Who do you think is "him"?