29

"Today was fun." Harry said brushing the hair off my face. "I haven't given you anything back." I said tracing his tattoos. "Seeing you come undone was what you gave back to me." I gasped and swatted Harry's bicep. He smirked scooting closer to me.

"But seriously, you shouldn't be embarrassed to be eaten out of." "I've just heard so many rumors about girls-" "But are you those girls?" I shook my head no. "Then don't listen to that crap." "Okay." I mumbled staring at all the peices on his arms.

"Do you want any tattoos?" He questioned. I shrugged. "Maybe a couple, but not any noticeable." "Is that why you only have body piercings so they aren't noticeable?" I nodded my head. "Well they look nice." He said smirking looking down at my chest. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "So what about you? Do you want anymore?" "I would like a couple more pieces done but I don't know where exaclty. I nodded my head understanding.

"Maybe we could go togehter and get tatted up." I said staring up at the celing. Harry didn't answer but kept quiet. "I need to get going soon." I stated. Harry nodded his head, not looking in my direction. I got up from the bed and began to dress again. Once I had everything on I grabbed my purse and car keys and awkwardly stood bye his bedroom door.

After five minutes Harry looked up spotting me still here. "Yeah?" He asked. "Well I was wondering if you were going to walk me to your door. He shrugged his shoulders getting up from the bed.

"Yeah, why not?" He questioned himself.Harry led the way of the small distance from his bedroom to his door.

I looked up and saw Harry looking at the ground.

"Well I'll let you know when I'll need your help moving things and such." I said awkwardly. He nodded his head opening the door. "Thanks for today." I said walking out. "Mmhmm." Harry shut the door and I awkwardly stood there confused.

What the fuck just happened?

Was it somethig I said? Acted? I just don't know. I walked down the steps feeling embarrassed. What are we even? Harry makes it so confusing. He makes it harder then it has to be. He acts like my friend one minute, to my enemy the next, and then after.. like we are dating.

You know you're beautiful, don't you?...

I cringed. What motive is he getting at! Did he actually want his dick sucked? I rolled my eyes opening my car door. It's like he wants to fuck with my mind and get me feeling like some type of way and once he sees me being comfotable with him he shuts down.

I don't get that.

Actually, a percentage of guys I have been with have done the same god damn thing to me. Maybe Harry is like the rest? More persistant, and bossy, and rude, and sometimes sweet- Fuck I like him. I hit my head agaisnt my steering wheel groaning. I'm in so deep I just don't even know it yet. I shouldn't even gave him a ride home yesterday.

And of course with my luck I would find out my feelings for him after my sexual relations with him. So stupid Lacey, so stupid..

I turned my key in the egnition and my car roared to life. I drove away mumbing ti myself on how screwed I am. Because guess what, I am. I am so screwed it's not even funny. Hell I can't even go to anyone about this because it's all my fault. I could have said no, but I didn't. Just like all the other times.

But I always thought with the others that it was going to be different. That I was going to have a chance with them. But let's be hoenst here, I know I will not have a chance with Harry.

Filler chap with harry being a dick once again.