88

I stared in shock at Alisha's words. Harry sat there with his hand still in the air with spaghetti on it and looked over at my sister.

Savannah sat there wide eyed looking all around the table.

"What? It's true?" I paused looking for the right words. "Alisha... You- you can't say things like that." "And why not? I have freedom of speech."

Harry coughed out loud setting his fork down. "And how do you know we want to get married." "Because everybody does! I mean I want you, Savannah wants to. Hell you can't tell me Lace that you don't want to get married." I blushed looking away.

Harry stood up from the table.

"So are we ready for the movies?" He questioned placing his plate in the sink. Savannah nodded her head getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Harry didn't look in my direction at all but left into the other room. "Did I say something wrong?" Alisha whispered. I kept quiet not sure what to tell her.

I mean, yeah Harry and I are in love but we aren't ready for marriage yet. Harry needs to get his career going along with both of us to grow up.

In too young for marriage, Harry's too young for marriage. We haven't even been with each other for a year. And it's only like like ten months of us knowing each other.

Of course marriage is always in the back of my mind because it is apart of my future. And maybe if I am lucky, Harry and I will have a small wedding with all of our friends and family.

"Let's just get ready for the movies." I stated. I walked out of the kitchen and going into my room seeing Harry sitting on the bed.

I kept quiet as I walked inside making sure not to speak a word to him because I know how it'll end if I do. I'll bring it up he'll say rude things, I'll say rude things back and eventually I'll get fed up with it and my frustration will take over and I'll be in tears.

I went to my closet grabbing a jacket slipping it over my head. I looked through the closet mirror seeing Harry staring back at me.

"You know I'm not-" "I know." I answered his unfinished statement. Harry closed his eyes and then spoke. "I don't want you to feel hurt." I turned around to face him, "I'm not, it was unexpected and I didn't know she'd say any of that."

"I just.. I don't want you to be upset with me because I can't give you that right at the moment." "Harry just let it go, I know the situation. Besides I'm too young anyways."

"Too young? No you aren't." "Harry, just let it go. Now get ready so we can go watch the movie."

I walked out of the room and into the living room to see my sisters sitting there uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Alisha said. "Hey it's fine, honestly." I said slipping on my shoes. "Now who's ready to go watch Unfriended?" I questioned.

They both smiled in excitement. I'm glad they let this drop because of this happened a couple years ago they would question why Harry walked out. Why is it an awkward subject, just be nosey.

Harry walked out dressed in his normal attire black shirt, black jeans, and his old beat up Chelsea boots.

"We ready?" He asked picking up his car keys. "Yeah I think so." I answered looking at the girls. "Can we stop and get candy from the store." Alisha asked. "Of course because I am not paying the price of a new wardrobe just for food." I stated.

Harry chuckled coming up right next to me. He smiled down at me kissing my lips. I kissed him back though I'm still annoyed by his little out burst.

I opened the door for everyone including Harry. He was the last to get out and he waited for me to close it and lock up.

"You're not mad are you?" He asked once the girls were meters away from us. I rolled my eyes, "No now can we drop it." I said. "No you're mad I can tell." "I'm only mad because you keep bringing it up. Now let it go." I answered fastening my pace. Harry sighed catching up to me.

"I'm sorry, alright?" "Harry it's fine. Let's just stop talking about it." He nodded his head wrapping an arm around my waist. I breathed through my nose trying to calm myself down.

"So Randy called me today." He spoke up. "Who?" I asked. "Mr. Rios." Oh. "Well did you tell him what happened." "He said he would like to see me on Monday." I nodded my head understanding. "Hopefully she'll get fired." I stated. "I hope they believe me. Because I'm not even a staff member and she is."

"When it comes to things like that I'm sure they will. It's not everyday they have someone come in reporting their being sexually harassed." I stated. "I just- god she pisses me off."

We walked up to the car Harry unlocking his door and then the rest of them and we all sat down.

The car was brought to life and we were on our way. "We're going to the mall cinemas right?" Harry questioned. I looked back at the girls and they nodded their heads.

"Alright then we'll stop at like Walmart or something." "We can get anything that we want?" Alisha questioned. "A soda and a candy." "Does it matter at what the price of the candy is?" Savannah asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders.

We arrived at the mall and Harry parked his car. "Alright we all stick together. That means no running away to go meet up with your friends as well as going to go talk to boys." Harry said. "And no ditching to go have sex in the public bathrooms." Savannah said. My eyes widened looking over at Harry.

He laughed shaking his head. "Have more faith in us, we'd be running away towards the car." I gasped swatting his arm.

"Fucking dick! You can't say things like that." "Oh lighten up I'm sure that's how you talked at their age. Hell you were even fucking at one of them." He mumbled in my ear.

I glared at him while he chuckled grabbing onto my hand. "Relax." He said. We stepped inside the store and went straight towards the candy aisle.

"Alright keep it cheap, I don't want to spend twenty bucks in here." Harry said picking up a bag of starburst. "We'll share." He said to me. "And I'll pay for the candy and drinks." "No I've got it." He said. I rolled my eyes, "At least let me pay for my sisters things." "Okay fine, but I'm paying for yours." He said.

We got all of our things and went towards the movie theaters. I went first in line while my sisters waited outside  while Harry stood towards me. "I'm buying their tickets. I said. Harry nodded his head while we waited patiently.

We had finally gotten our tickets and our seats in the theaters and I had to admit, this movie was fucking weird.

"His...his hand, his face.. The blender." Harry muttered.

And it was all because of the girl shit herself and they took a video.