Harry Styles Point of View..

I stared at my phone screen in confusion. "Hey Mum?" "Harry, you need to come home as soon as possible." Mum rushed.

"Mum what's wrong is everything alright?" She began to weep into the phone. "Your granddad, he just had an accident and were not sure if he's going to make it."

Fuck.

"Alright I'll be on it." I said hanging up the phone. "Everything alright?" Lace questioned right next to me. She was painting her nails and I shook my head.

"Something happened, I need to get back to England." I muttered searching an airlines website on my phone.

"What happened?" Lace questioned sounding surprised. "It's my Grandad, they don't know if he's going to make it or not." Lace's eyes widened at the news.

"I'll go pack your bag." "No, no, I've got it. Just go pack you one as well." I said. Lace paused and turned back to me. "You want me to come with?" I shrugged smiling, "You can meet the rest of my family. Besides you're on break so I might as well be on it too."

She nodded her head smiling. I know it's a bad time to to be happy and such but it's a great opportunity.

I booked up two plane tickets and I made my way inside the room. She already had out two suit cases on the bed and looked up at me. "How long would be staying." "Possibly two weeks the most. Jack pack enough warm things because it's pretty cold out there already."

It was already near Christmas time there so no doubt there was snow. "So what do you think happened to him?" Lace asked grabbing pajamas.

"He probably fell, he's a big cluts." "But your Mom said she doesn't know if he's going to make it or not." "He's a pretty old guy, so they always tell him things like that."

Lace nodded her head with worry creases evident. "Babe don't sweat it, he'll be fine I promise."

I began packing all my clothes as well. "Do you think it's snowing up there?" "Trust me it has to be." "I don't have any snow stuff." "My sister does and I'll be damned if she doesn't let you borrow any of it." I spoke with seriousness.

Lace chuckled shaking her head.

"And hell maybe you can meet some of my old friends." Lace's eyes widened and I stared at her confused. "What?" "Your Mom said your friends at home were bad people." I scoffed, "She says that about all my friends." "She didn't say that about me." "Because you're my girlfriend."

My mum was the type of lady who is paranoid. She never liked any of the kids I hung out with. Hell she still barely does. She only puts up with them because she knows they are the people I trust.

"Besides she only thought they were bad people because they were the ones who I got high with."

"You're not doing any of that again if we do see them, right?" I nodded my head. "I've got a job back home, and I'm not going to let drugs get involved and be in way." Lacey looked at me trying to detect if I was lying or not.

"I'm serious." I spoke lifting my hands in the air. She closed her eyes, "I'm serious Harry." I chuckled walking up towards her. "Why are you so worried?"

"Because we don't need that. You don't need to start old habits again along with me sitting there not having a clue on how to stop you." She spoke. "Baby seriously nothing like that will happen. I promise you." I said sincerely.

She nodded her head leaning into my touch. "I love you, I just don't want to see you crashing down and hitting rock bottom." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, "Weed isn't going to screw me up." "Is weed the only thing you've done?" I questioned. "No." "Exactly, it starts off with pot then you get to the harder drugs." "Well I can assure you I won't be touching any substances. Now let's hurry up and pack up. We don't have much time."

*+*+*+*

I yawned stepping off the plane. Harry grabbed my hand dragging me inside the airplane to find his family.

"C'mon let's hurry up and find them and get our luggage so we go home." He ushered. I tiredly nodded my head rubbing my eyes.

Granted, it was my first time flying in a plane and I had to be honest it was sort of eventful.

I had the window seat so basically the whole time I just looked out in amazement while Harry slept through the whole flight. And I, of course, just had to stay up.

"Could you slow down?" I mumbled tiredly. Harry paused and looked down at me. "The faster we walk the faster we get out of here."

"Fine." I mumbled grumpily and followed him. Harry stopped in the middle of the airport looking all around.

"Do you see my mum anywhere?" I began looking around trying to see if I could point out the middle aged brunette woman.

I squinted my eyes sliding my glasses up on my face thinking that maybe I could spot her better if I did this.

"I think... That's her!" I yelled pointing towards a small group. Harry turned around and looked to where I was pointing out.

He smiled down at me with joy.

"You know I think you may be right." I gave a cheesy grin and grabbed his hand leading the way.

"Mum!" Harry yelled loudly trying to get her attention. "Mother!" He yelled once more. "Anne Cox!" She finally turned around and gave a big old grin.

"Harry!" She yelled jogging over towards him. The others turned around as well and smiled coming up towards him as well.

"Oh my little boy! Look at you! All grown up and such!" Anne yelled in the crowded airport.

I stood there watching the encounter before they pulled apart. Everyone greeted Harry as well and then Anne gasped looking down at me.

"You're here!" She gushed bringing me into her embrace. "Surprise." I murmured. She hushed me squeezing me.

"How have you been! Harry always updated me when you were gone over seas." "I've been doing great. I'm on break right now so it feels good." I answered.

"Mum-" "Harry shush." Anne spoke turning around. She gasped looking around. "We need to introduce you to the family!" Anne exclaimed.

She brought me underneath her shoulder and pointed towards a man. "Lacey this is my husband, Robin, Harry's step dad."

"Hi." I said grasping his hand and shaking it. He gave a brief smile and shook my hand as well. "Pleasant to meet you." He said. I gave a smile and Anne turned us towards a girl who looked a few years older then both Harry and I.

"This is my daughter, Gemma." "Hi." I said cooly. She scoffed shoving her mom's arm off me and brought me into her arms.

"It's an absolute pleasure to finally meet the girl of my brother's dreams." I looked up at Harry and saw his cheeks turning red and I gave a smile.

"Come let's go get the bags!" Anne hollered leading the way over towards the luggage pick up.