77

(Second Update) Harry Styles Point Of View...

I got up from Liam's floor and scavenged my way around the house. Last night was Katie's birthday so we all thought that we should throw a party over at Liam's.

Things went down like Samantha giving Liam a lap dance and Maddie sharing a joint with me. It all was fun and what not until Lacey had called me. Lacey went off on me because I was acting careless and dumb on the phone.

I don't even remember half of the things I said but I know I had ticked her off.

I groggily went to the fridge pulling out a jug of milk and drank straiight from it instead of getting a cup. I heard a noise behind me and I turned around to see Louis staring at e with raised eye brows.

"What?" I questioned sounding pissed off. He raised his hands up in surrender. "Nothing, man." I rolled my eyes chugging more of the milk down. "If you drink anymore you're going to get sick." "Oh piss off." I grumbled. He sighed walking away.

I shut the fridge door and made my way onto the couch. I slid my phone open seeing if Lace had texted me. But to my luck, nothing. I sighed reading over the texts and groaned.

-Why can't you just be nice for once?

I stared at the text message in confusion. Just what the hell did I say to her. I know I can't call her until one thirty and the time being twelve right now just made me even more grumpy than I already was.

I looked over to see everyone looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Does anyone know what I said last night?" I questioned rubbing my palms against my face. "You were pretty harsh." Tammy spoke up sitting in Louis' lap. "What exactly?" I questioned. She shrugged, "You brought up how you're able to do whatever you want since she's gone and also you can go back to Allie while Lacey will sit there on the ship clueless as ever."

Fuck.

"I didn't mean any of that!" I yelled out loud. "Yeah but she doesn't know. I would just call her and apologize." "I don't even remember what I said." I mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"Well lesson learned no more Fireball for Harry." Niall said coming up and sitting right next to me. I chuckled nodding my head. "Tell me about it."

"So do you have the slightest clue on what you said?" Asked Samantha. I shook my head no. "I just remember that I was being a dick." And also I wanted phone sex..

I got up from the couch and walked over towards the bathroom needing a shower knowing I need to get my shit together and find out what the hell I am going to say to Lace.

this is short I know and I'm sorry lol