44

I walked inside my apartment still feeling quite pissed off. I set down my purse on the stand.

"Morning." I jumped turning around to face Jade. "Hey." I said sitting on the couch. Jade walked up and sat by me. She rested her head on shoulder and mumbled, "Harry's over?" "Where?" I questioned. "He's taking a shower."

I listened intently to hear that the shower water was running. "When did he come over?" "About an hour ago. He said he was in the neighborhood and decided to come and stop by." "Oh well that was nice of him." I said smiling. "It's not nice when he smelled like B.O. I told him to get his ass in the shower." "And I'm guessing he listened?"

"That I did." Harry answered coming out in just a towel. Jade gawked while I slapped her cheek. "Eyes to yourself." I mumbled. "I can't touch but I am aloud to look." She mumbled still eye fucking Harry.

Harry sat down on the couch opposite of us texting away on his phone. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" I questioned. "He doesn't have to." Jade purred licking her lips. I glared at her while she lifted her hands up in surrender. "Sorry I'll shut up now."

Harry looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "You look cute today." He complemented. I blushed looking away. Jade awed slapping my arm. "I can't say the same for you." I replied. Harry looked down at his attire and smirked, "I'm waiting for my clothes in the dryer." I nodded my head getting up and going into the kitchen.

Harry followed wrapping his arms around my waist. "Sorry I couldn't stay." He whispered nuzzling his head into the crook my neck. I shrugged, "You probably would have slept on the couch." "Um ouch? I see how this relationship will be." I giggled shaking my head, "Jade slept in my bed with me last night. I don't think all of us would have fit in my bed."

Harry rolled his eyes, "There wasn't any lesbian encounters when I left right?" I scoffed, "Harry Jade is like my sister." "Hey I'm just saying some girls try to get guys off their minds by going for the same gender as them." I rolled my eyes, "As much as I love her I would never let her touch me down there."

"Who's touching who down where?" Jade questioned coming inside the kitchen. I spun around facing Jade. "Harry here thinks that we had a lesbian encounter last night." Jade scrunched her face shaking her head.

"As much as I love Lace I wouldn't want to try to satisfy her, it's already enough for myself I wouldn't want to deal with another vagina." I gasped looking at her appalled. "What it's true. If I could have a penis I so would." Harry laughed out loud shaking his head.

"So where did you go earlier?" Jade questioned rummaging through my fridge. Harry looked over at me with raised eyebrows. "I uh... Well I went and visited Alex. See how he was doing. You know the usual." I said casually. Jade nodded her head grabbing a spoon from my cabinet and digging into my Nutella. "Wanna tell me why he texted me to control my friends?"

"Look he tried putting his hands on me first." I defended. "What?" Harry asked with wide eyes. "Don't worry I'm fine. I didn't even let that fucker touch me." "What did you do?" She questioned.

"I said a few things that I knew would piss him off." "What did you say?" Harry questioned. "God what did I say?" I mumbled. I snapped my fingers. "I told him he was pathetic and that he lost the best thing he had." Harry slowly nodded his head wanting me to continue. "And knowing that little prick I knew it would upset him. And oh boy it did. I described how worthless he was and all that good stuff. When he couldn't handle it he came at me with his fist but I brought him down to the floor with no problem." I stated.

Harry gulped looking at me. "You're sure he didn't touch me." I shook my head laughing. "Harry you don't have to worry. She was trained on self defense while being away. She could take a guy down up to two fifty." Jade reassured him.

I lifted my arms up jokingly kissing my biceps.

"Alright enough with the showing off." Jade said rolling her eyes. "You're just jealous because I can kick your ass along with your ex boyfriends." "Not really, you could just teach me your ways." I looked her up and down, "Too much work."

After Jade left back to her apartment it was just Harry and I. I plopped down on the couch next to him. His clothes were finally dry but he still only wanted to be naked. After ten minutes of us bickering and him saying I should just go naked with him I finally got him to agree to wear boxers.

"So what exactly did happen at that Alex guys house?" I shrugged, "I practically told him he lost a great girl and insulted him after that." "Did you do that intentionally ?" "For the most part yeah. He's the biggest dick and he's the whole reason why I moved out and went M.I.A." "But you also have to thank him. You have your place now. Your own privacy-" He mumbled kissing my neck. "You could do anything you want." He cupped my breast in his hand and I gasped. "Harry." I scolded. "Hmm?" He questioned looking up at me.

He acted like he has and is doing nothing wrong. "You're groping me." I stated. He looked down at where his hand was and shrugged. "That I am, Lace." I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand moving it away from me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on top of his member. "Harold Edward Styles." I scolded once more. He pouted his pierced lip, "I'm horny." "I can tell." I said giggling.

"Fix it." He demanded. "And if I don't?" I questioned playfully. "Are you trying to challenge me?" He questioned with a lifted eyebrow. "Oh I don't know." I laughed getting off the couch walking away from him. He groaned getting off the couch following me into my bedroom.

I squealed as I felt his hands placed on my waist. He spun me around smashing his lips against mine. I gasped into the kiss as I felt his hands squeezing my bottom. His hands trailed up to the hem of my shirt and lifted it off of me. There he was only in his boxers while I still was fully clothed on the bottom but shirtless on top.

Harry grabbed my face in his hands kissing me once more. I slipped my shorts off matching Harry only in my undergarments. Harry broke the kiss chucking while playing with my bra strap.

"Do you think we're rushing?" I questioned breathlessly. "From the first time we touched each other we were rushing." Harry stated pulling the straps down off my shoulders. "Do people do this when they're just one day together of being in a relationship?" "I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones. Besides my dick hasn't been inside of you yet." "Yeah I guess that's true."

Does this mean we're about to have sex?

Harry grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers smiling down at me. "What?" I questioned. "You're just cute that's all."

Wasn't the greatest ending but hey they're getting somewhere 😏