22

I have so many story ideas and I've already made covers and like one chapter for them...(: also this chapter is dedicated to smahonexx because she votes for my stories as well. (:

In the middle of the night I felt the bed move and something pull more closer. I woke up looking around in the dark not recognizing the dark room. I'm not on Jade or Emerald's couch.. and this isn't my bed. I tried getting up but some type of weight was holding me down.

"Go back to bed." I looked down and saw Harry groggily making eye contact with me. "Wha-" "I said go back to bed, now." I complied and laid back down. I felt Harry once again pulling me closer to him. For a few minutes I stayed still not sure on what the fuck I should do. I heard heaving breathing and faint snores and I looked over at Harry.

"Awe." I mumbled to myself. Harry looked so peaceful, even with the piercings and tattoos on him he still looked so innocent in his state of sleep. I watched the way he slept. His legs touching mine and his arms wrapped around my body tightly. I didn't feel suffocated, nor awkward. It kind of felt.. nice. My eyes began to droop and before I knew it, I was out of it.

+*+*+*+*+

I groaned feeling the warmth escaping my body. I lazily opened my eyes and saw Harry walking out of the room. How in the hell is he awake already? And this early! I slipped out of bed checking to see the time at saw that it was four thirty in the morning. Well it sure as hell doesn't feel like four.

Minutes later Harry walked back into the room and looked over at me.

"Morning." I said crossing my legs. Harry stared at me with a cold hard stare. "I think you need to go." Harry said bumping his shoulder on mine walking back into the bed. "Excuse me?" I asked offended. "You heard me, get dressed and leave." Harry barked. I awkwardly stood there and then scrambled to get my clothes off the floor.

"Thanks for dinner." I muttered walking out. I slammed his bedroom door pissed as ever. How fucking dare he. If I knew this was how I was going to get treated like I would have left once he fell back to sleep this morning. It's four thirty in the fucking morning, I don't have a key to the girl's apartment, and I don't feel like going to my mom's house and have her question me why I am there so early.

I slammed my car door shut pissed as ever. I can't drive feeling this way. I got out of the car and walked over to the dumpster to see if there was anything in there for me to break. Sadly there wasn't except an empty beer bottle. I threw it on the floor groaning. That did not help me at all.

I walked back to my car opening the door and got back inside. I sat there for a good few minutes trying to calm myself down. Just how fucking dare he!

"You have low self esteem issues, don't you?" I mimicked. "Of course I fucking do because boys like you!" I yelled to myself. If I had the guts I would walk straight back into Harry's apartment and tell him off. I keep saying this, but I'm going to say it again, Harry Styles fucking confuses me!

I drove off still feeling pissed as ever. I saw a donut shop open and parked my car. Thank god I remembered to put my pants on, but as for my bra, I kind of forgot. I walked into the donut shop ordering a dozen. I don't think I can finish all these myself but I'll eat as much as I can. This my problem I eat when I am bored, mad, or sad. And right now, I am beyond fuming.

I picked out the donuts that looked the most appealing not forgetting to pay the cashier. "Rough night?" She asked me. I sighed but answered, "More like rough morning..." "Want to talk about it?" She asked. I stared at her for a minute. "Aren't there going to be costumers?" "They don't come until six. And besides you look like you could use a person to vent to." I nodded my head sadly.

The cashier walked out from behind the register and sat down.

"Pop a squat." She said pulling a chair out for me. I awkwardly smiled and sat down. "Donut?" I asked offering her one. "I thought you'd never ask." She said smirking. "So tell me who in the hell hurt you this early in the morning." I began to explain my night with Harry and how his stupid ass kicked me out.

"Wait- Wait. So your boyfriend kicked you out just randomly." "He's not my boyfriend." I clarified. "Well he doesn't sound like good news for you." She said taking her second donut. I've already eaten about four. "My friend said that last night." I said rolling my eyes. "Well maybe it is a hint that we are correct." "But he just- when we both are being civil he is so sweet. And he acts like he cares-" "And you're sure he's just not usuing you for sex." "Oh honey, trust me, I would know." I said laughing. "I didn't catch your name." I said biting into another donut. "It's Jessica, Jesse for short." I smiled. "Well I'm Lacey. So do you have any boy troubles?" I asked. "Oh no, I'm sort of on the gay side, actually I'm completely gay. I'm lesbian." She said shrugging. "That's awesome!" I said laughing. She laughed. "So if you know any single ladies, tell them to hit me up." She said motioning towards her body. I laughed and nodded.

I didn't realize it was already six thirty until a man walked inside.

"Breaks over, I've gotta get back to work. But it was so nice meeting you. Let's keep in contact." She asked rushing me into a hug. "Yes of course, uh here give me a minute." I slipped a pen out of my purse and wrote my number down. "Text me. And gosh it was nice meeting you." I said hugging her once again.

"Alright See ya, Lacey!" Jesse yelled. I smiled and walked out.

I realized I hadn't missed a day of work yet so probably it would be fine if I missed the day today. I called leaving them a voice mail letting them know that I caught the stomach flu. I hung up and sat my box of donuts down not sure where exactly I should go.

I texted Jade letting her know I was coming over. I know all of them have classes to go to today so I am good to go for having the apartment to myself.