43

I woke up the next morning feeling pumped for today. Jade was still sound asleep so I got up and got ready for the day. I went out to the bathroom taking a shower getting ready for what I will tell that douche today.

I am not backing out of this, no girl deserves to get a break up like that. Especially Jade. To see such a strong girl break down in tears hurt me. Not only was her dating her but me as well. And once you heart my best friend I'll be there to comfort her but also there to make your life hell.

Once out of the shower I left to my room to get dressed. I dressed pretty causal, just a pair of Jean shorts along with one of my shirts that spelled out Navy on it.

Jades eyes were watching me when I turned around and smiled at her. "Morning sunshine." I said combing through my hair. "Morning." She yawned. "I'm going to be going out in a few. Feel free to see what I have in the fridge." I stated putting a few coats of mascara on. "I'll definetitly take you up on that offer. Have fun, don't get pregant, blah blah blah." Jade mummbled rolling around in my bed. I chuckled walking out.

Trust me, I'll be having fun.. having fun kicking Laex's ass. I locked my apartment door and began walking towards my car. I know it's quite childish of me that I'm going to go mess with my friend's ex boyfriend but I've never really had the chance to do this.

I got in my car and began to drive away to Alex's house. My adrenaline began quicken as I made it to my destination. I finally can give him my payback that he deserves. I stepped outside of my car and smirked in satisfaction. His brand new Masda was parked outside which signafied that he was indeed home. I walked up the steps to his home which I guess he did come to alot and knocked on the door.

Minutes later he came ermerging to the door and opened it. "Alex." I greeted. "Lace- uh what are you doing here?" "I just want to talk, can I come inside?" I questioned. "Quite frankly I'd rather you not." "Well I was only asking out of politeness, I'm coming inside because it's hot as hell out here." Alex sighed opening the door allowing me to come in.

"Thanks." I murmured stepping inside. I've only been in here twice with Jade and the las time I was in here it was way much cleaner. "Nice place." Alex chuckled, "Fuck you." I shrugged. "So you and Jade?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes. "Lace you have got to realize where I am coming from I didn't love her anymore. I fell out of love. You know what thta's like, right?' "Honestly no Alex, I don't. " I started off. "How long?" I questioned. "How long for what?" "How long have you felt like this." He sighed running his hands through his har. "Quite a while now if we're being honest." I bit the inside of my cheek trying to hold back.

"Why didn't you leave her then?" "Shit I don't know.. I just thought maybe if I could put more effort in I could feel the way I used to." He mumbled. I only could stare at her. "And let me guess? You thought getting me out of the way would help you to fall back in love with her as well." "Excuse me?" He questioned. "You know I heard everyting you said about. How I mooch off people how I'm a user."

"Lace I swear I didn't mean any of that." "Oh cut the shit Alex! And what's this talk that you went crazy on her for looking through your phone?" I questioned. "Well you out of all people know wouldn't know what privacy is-" "What in fuck is that supposed to mean?" I questioned feeling ticked off. "Lace I'd assume that you would have the brains to know that you're a fucking whore and you go talking about your sex life with anyone who will stand to listen to you." I could feel my eye twitching out of anger.

"The only people I've told about my sex life are my friends, not you so you must have been nosey like always, and listened to me speak of it." "Well maybe if you weren't such a loud mouth I wouldn't have to hear you cry about how sad your life is. News flash babe, just buy yourself a fucking sex toy. I mean hell you can with how much money your money you're making." I alughed out loud. "Says the one who cheated on his girl friend for the last couple of months and he led her on pretty much the whole time."

"I did not lead her on the whole fucking time I dated her." "Oh we're going to move in together." "After we're both out of college we'll get married in Hawaii-" "Shut your filthy mouth!" He yelled in face. I sat back smirking. "Too much?" I questioned raising my eye brow up.

"You have no right to be judging me." He said pointing his finger at me. "You're right I don't, just like you have no right to be calling me a whore." "But you are one!" He yelled out. I kept calm when I simply replied, "I like sex, but at least I don't cheat on my girlfriend for almost two years." He groaned getting up off the couch.

"Say that again I dare you." "Your an unloyal man who just missed out a a beautiful girl and one hell of deal for a lifetime." I stated. He marched his way over at me with his first coming at me full force.

Of course I dodged that and brought his hand behind his back. "You do know I am in the military which means I am trained with self defense along with weapons?" I questioned bringing him down onto his knees with both of his hands behind his back.

He only grunted in response. "Just because Jade thought you were hot shit with muscles doesn't mean I do. Your nothing to me but egoistical jerk who has a mind of a female." I pushed him back. "Try to pull that shit with me again and watch what happens." I spat getting up. I reached for my purse and began walking out but froze when I felt his hand grasping my ankle.

"Don't tell Jade about this." He mumbled. I scoffed. "I'll make sure this goes all over Facebook." I kicked his hand off my leg and walked out.