87

Hey! There's only 10 more chaps left and I'm going to try to make the best ending that I can!

"When are they coming?" Harry questioned panicking. "Harry chill out it's only my sisters." I muttered picking up the mess he made.

"It's not only your sisters that are coming over, your parents are as well and God knows who else." I rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe if you were a little more tidy we wouldn't have to be hustling to get this place straightened up." "Oh fuck of, why are they even coming over anyways?" Harry questioned picking up at pair of both mine and his underwear.

"My parents are going out of town." "And they can't trust a seventeen and fourteen year old alone?" "My point exactly. Their excuse was they didn't want their house to be burnt down."

Harry scoffed, "Now that is some bullshit." "You're telling me! Hell I don't know what they like to do!" I yelled out loud.

"I'm sure they like the same things you do." I rolled my eyes. "Just put an electronic in their face and they'll be good to go." Harry answered.

"Yeah but these are my sisters, I want to do something fun with them, you know?" "Then let's take them to the movies. We'll have dinner here and then we'll watch whatever they want to watch."

"And what will be do tomorrow night?" "Beats me." Harry muttered.

We both heard a knock at the door and I pushed Harry away. "Go get dressed!" I ordered as I opened the door.

There Alisha and Savannah stood with my parents right behind them. "Honey, hi." Mom said scooting past them.

"Where's Harry?" Alisha questioned walking inside. "Oh you know, somewhere."

"Wow I love what you have done with the place." My father said walking around the small apartment. "Thank you." I said as I shut the door.

Harry walked out down the hall pulling his shirt down his body. "Mrs. Williams." He said sticking his hand out. She pushed it aside giving him a bear hug.

He chuckled embracing the hug and moving onto my dad. "Mr. Williams-" my dad corresponded with giving Harry a giant bear hug as well. He patted his back saying, "it's good to see you, son."

Harry stood there smiling at them and came over wrapping and arm around my waist.

"We'll come by and get them Sunday morning. I hope they don't cause you too much trouble and you kids have fun!" Mom yelled walking over towards the door.

"Thanks you too!" I said once they shut the door. I slouched my shoulders and looked over at the two.

"So what now?" Alisha questioned. I shrugged, "We were thinking about eating here and then going to watch a movie." I suggested.

"Let's go see that new movie Unfriended!" Savannah spoke up with excitement. "Isn't that, that movie where the girl kills herself and their all on Skype?"

"Yes! I heard it creepy. Please Lace can we watch it." She begged. "If that's what you want then alright." I said.

"What about you?" I questioned looking down at my youngest sibling. "I heard it was stupid, but if I'm not the one paying then I'll go see it."

Harry laughed out loud, "alright well I'll go make us something then we'll be on our way out."

Savannah looked over at me. "So, do you have any makeup I could borrow?" "And me!"

"Follow me little ones." "Hey we're not that little." Alisha argued. I rolled my eyes walking over towards my bathroom.

I began searching through the cabinets pulling out my makeup bag. "Knock your self out you two." I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.