46.

Sorry I've been House remodeling and shit so sorry that I didn't post this earlier.

Harry Styles Point of View...

I walked out of Lacey's house still feeling ticked off. Not only do I have Allison bugging the shit out of me but now I've got Lacey being all nosey wanting to know everything I do.

I walked up to my car just wanting to get over what Allison wants to say.

oOo

I stepped onto the old beat up porch trying my best to ignore the stench of booze and drugs. I knocked on the door trying to be a little polite but heard the music get turned up louder in the inside.

I sat there for a minute getting antsy and impatient and brought my fist against the old door once more. The music cut off and I could hear Allison yelling incoherent things.

Seconds later the door sprung open along with a cloud of smoke. I coughed out blowing it out of my face.

"Jesus fucking Christ you sound like the god damn police-" Allison looked up at me and bit her lip.

"Baby, hi." She purred leaning against the door. I could only stare at her and what little clothing she had on. Only a see through men's T and I'm sure nothing underneath.

"Allison, hi." I greeted. "Come in." She ushered me inside. She dragged me in with her hand locked in mine and I nearly gagged at the sight of her place.

I mean it hasn't been the best looking place ever but it sure was in better shape then as it now.

Vomit stained the floor all over along with beer cans scattered all around the living room. And on the kitchen table? Well her whole stash of drugs, you've got the meth along with the heroine needles placed on the other side of the table and a jar whole of pot next to it and on the other side of a table a whole round of coke messily placed.

"Come." She pushed me towards the couch. I shook my head no looking down at the sofa. It was stained with- well.. I'm not exactly sure.

"What do you want?" I questioned freeing my hand. "I miss you." She cooed. "You're hammered." "And turned on. God I've missed your cock in me-" "Allison," I stated, "We're done, we've been done." She shook her head disagreeing.

"Harry shush, stop being a butt head and fuck me." She began stripping right in front of me but I grabbed her arms and yanked them down to her sides.

She frowned grabbing my crotch, "You're not hard for me, you always are." She said sadly. "Allison, I don't want this, I don't need you." "But I need you." She said palming me through my jeans.

Her touch doesn't effect me at all and I grab her hand once more placing her on her nasty couch.

"Allie," I began to say squatting down. "Mmmhmm?" She questioned. She lifted her shirt up showing her poorly shaved cunt.

"I don't need you. You don't need me. I'm done with this, us." I repeated. She shook her head, "no you want me, you always want me."

"I don't. And I never will again."

I shocked myself with the words coming out of my lips. She stared at me with her jaw clenching and got up from the couch.

"You met someone didn't you?" She spat pointing her finger at my chest. I sighed nodding my head. "I did."

"You fucking asshole!" She screamed in my face. I stared at her confused, why is she so pissed?

"You fucking cheated on me!" She screeched. "We were never together." "We had something Harry and you know it!" "You're fucking delusional." I chuckled shaking my head.