1

New Story which is a Harry Fan Fic ahhh everbody has made one and i read so many of them so i wanted to make my own enjoy.xx

p.s.Obviously this is all fiction, aka not real because Harry Styles in real life is a fucking cupcake. Fare warning.

"Ehem-" "What?' "You need to go. My uh, girlfriend is going to be home anytime soon." My eyes bulged out of my head. I turned around and looked at the man who was just only in his boxer briefs.

"You mean to tell me you have a girlfreind!" "Yeah, haha." He awkwardly laughed scratching the back of his neck. "And you were planning on telling me when?" "Soon well she was going to be an ex girlfriend when I told you."

I got up from the matress with the bed sheet still wrapped around me and jabbed my finger in his face. "So you've been talking to me for months now while you still were in a god damn committed relationship!" "You make it sound worse than it is." "Well I don't know John maybe because it is! Fuck I need to go!" I scrambled around his room grabbing all my clothes off of his bed. I began to dress not giving a shit if he is looking at every inch and detail on my body becuase he is never seeing it again.

"Lacey babe, I'm sorry." He says following me around his room while I'm trying to find my other shoe. "The only one you should be calling babe is your girlfirend who is probably loyal as fuck unlike you."

"There it is." I say as I am about to snatch my shoe when John swipes it off the floor. "One last kiss before you go?" He closes his eyes puckering his lips out so I do the same. Once our lips are about to meet I raise my hand and slap him acorss the face.

"You're fucking stupid." I spit and exit his apartment.

"Call me!"

I smile getting into my car and raise my middle finger in the air and scream, "Never in a million years!" and drive off.