69

We all sat in the car to let Anne cool down. 

"I swear Harold if I ever find out you befriended that monster again I will personally give you a visectimy." Harry cringed backing out of the parking lot. I sat in the back keeping my mouth shut but I had to agree, i would probably chop Harry's balls off as well. 

Anne fixed her hair and makeup in the mirror while we drived to the buffet. Everyone decided that we all wanted to eat lunch together so that is what we decided to do. Harry sped down the freeway nearly giving Anne heart attacks every five minutes. 

Harry swerved into a parking space and we got out. He opened the back door for me and let me inside. He latched onto my hand smiling up at me. I smiled back when he scooted me closer to him placing a kiss on top of my head.

"It's not even two o'clock and all I can say is,wow, what a day."  I giggled nodding my head. Anne opened the door for us still glaring at me. We paid at the front desk and met up with everyone and sat around waiting for the other's to arrive. 

Niall looked at the three of us and laughed out loud. 

"Niall stop laughing, it's quite rude of you." He mother said slapping his arm. He stiffled in a laugh looking over at Katie. She rolled her eyes looking over at me. "What a day." Katie mummbled. My eyes widened and I nodded my head, "That it has." 

Katie scooted closer to me and whispered, "Did Harry know she was going to be there?" "I don't think so, I mean he seemed pretty shocked seeing her face." "Hell I think we all were." Maddie mummbled setting a plate down siting right next me. 

I with drew an air of breath and looked at who has all shown up. Everyone was here except both Louis's and Liam's family along with Tammy and Samantha. Zayn sat next to Maddie and looked over at me. He lifted his head up saying a greeting and I waved back murmmering a hi. 

Both Harry and I got up going to go get a plate of food first. 

I went to the salad bar getting an appitizer and Harry did the same looking down at me. "You"re not mad at me are you?" "No of course not." I answered back placing a couple crotons on top of my lettuce. "Don't get mad when I tell you this but she texted me, I didn't repsond back or opened it. I had no clue she was going to come nor think that we were still friends." "Harry it''s fine, it's over with. I just feel bad that your mom had to be there to witness that, let alone be involved in it." 

Harry shrugged laughing, "I think she enjoyed it. She could finally stand up for me and tell the girl who practically ruined my thought on love off." I stared at Harry, "She changed your out look on love." Harry shrugged, "With my parents divorce and her never wanting to commit I thought love didn't really exist." 

"Do you still feel that way?" Harry shrugged, "Not really no, I've actually found someone who gives me the chills when I just look her and she's so compationate. And she rides my dick pretty great as well." I couched out once an old woman heard Harry and slapped him with her purse. 

"Learn some god damn manners! Kids these days..." She mummbled waddling away. I laughed out loud looking over at Harry. His cheeks were tinted red and he looked away from me. I brought my hand up to his face making him look over at me. "I feel the same." I mummbled. More hear rose to his face along his neck and he bit his lip. 

I walked away smiling back at him with he sat there fumbling at salad bar. 

I sat down next to Anne while she put her hand over my shoulder. "Thanks for holding me back today." SHe statred off. I shrugged, "I didn't want you to get arressted for how much damage you would put on her." Anne snorted, "Oh please I'd probably brake my hip." I stared ather feeling slight offended and sympathy for her. "Anne you are not old!"