32

I know 1k isn't a lot but it is for me. I'm not writing this story for the votes/reads but I will admit it's a great feeling to have a thousand reads so this is my thank you to everyone.

The girl's began taking out my boxes and loading them into their cars. "Liam help me with this side." Zayn said picking up an empty dresser. I moved out of the way going for my book shelf with all the random junk in it.

"You've got a lot of shit, you know that?" Louis said. I nodded my head embarrassed setting more things inside. Samantha came walking into the room and gasped at what I was putting in the box. "Is that our photo album?" "Yeah." I said taking it out knowing she would want to see all the old photos of us. She sat on the floor with all the girl's piling around her. "Holy crap we looked so young!" Samantha said gushing.

I finished packing all my belongs in the box when they were still going through the album pointing to each one and telling stories about each photo. I got up from the floor and saw Harry leaning down looking as well. I smiled seeing him looking very interested.

I turned around and took my bed sheets off of my bed. I walked out to my car setting them in the back. As I shut the trunk Harry was leaning on Liam's trunk smiling at me. "What?" I asked smiling. "You were a cutie back then." "And I'm not now?" "No." I stared at him a little hurt by his words. "You're gorgeous." I blushed walking away knowing if I stood closer to him I would jump on his bones right then and there.

"Stop flirting with me!" I hollered over my shoulder walking back inside. Once I walked in I saw all the girl's along with my sisters sitting against the wall watching the guy's take my bed apart. "Having fun?" I asked sitting down. They all looked over at me and nodded. I laughed out loud hearing Maddie wolf whistle at Zayn and Harry taking my mattress outside.

Niall and Louis took my box spring out and Liam was sitting in his truck so it was just only the females in my room. "They're hot." Alyshia said. "Tell me about it." Samantha said. "Sex Gods." Katie said. I had to nod my head at that. "Should we get going to?" Maddie asked. "Yeah let's get going I want to check out where our next sleepover is at." Tammy said smirking. We all got up and left the house. I locked up the door texting my mom that my sisters will be with me for awhile.

The three of us got in my car and I pulled out. I drove away while my sister played with the radio and blasted the speakers rolling down the windows. About thirty minutes later I parked my car in the apartment parking lot.

"Whoa this place is sick." Alyshia said in awe. I smirked unlocking my trunk getting out my clothes. "Get my things from the back seat as well. I said looking over at Savannah. She nodded her head while I began unloading the back.

I felt hands all over my behind and I gasped and turned around.

"We kinda need the keys." He said smirking. I blushed and gave him my house keys. "Thanks Lace. Now get back to work." He said sternly smacking my bottom. I gasped once again and tried to hide my red face.

"Is it getting hot over here is it me?" Maddie questioned walking up and standing beside me. "Maybe it's just you." I said trying to keep calm and casual. "Or maybe it's the fact that Harry just walked on by over here." "He just got the keys." "Yeah and something a little extra." She said winking. I looked away blushing and shook my head. "You didn't see shit." I warned her walking away. I heard her laugh and I knew my face was as red as a tomato.

I walked up the steps hearing the girls squeal. "You even have a pool!" Samantha yelled. I nodded my head smirking. "Well I know what we are doing tonight." Liam said walking past us. Harry followed behind him and looked back at me. The look in his eyes could make any girl hot and bothered, for example me.

I walked inside my room and walked into my room setting down my trash bag full of clothes in my closet. For now they'll go there. Once I get everything situated that's when I will start to unpack my clothes. I walked into the living room watching the girls bring in my boxes not sure where they go. "Just set them in the kitchen for now. I need to remember to go shopping after work tomorrow.

"Tell us where to put this bed." Liam snapped walking up the steps. I began to direct them to my room telling them to set my bed down on the wall. They need to set my bed up together first before the mattress can go on.

"Where should we put your dressers at?" Louis questioned walking into my room. "Just the living room for now." I said. I walked out getting out of the guy's way and left to the living room. "Do you guys need any help?" I questioned Niall. "I think we're big boys Lacey, but thank you though." I nodded my head smiling and sat where the girls were at.

"I could do this all day." Katie said. "And what's that?" I asked. "Watch men work." I rolled my eyes laughing. "Don't deny you don't think it's hot." Katie said. I raised my hands in the air surrendering. "Not denying." "So what's going on with you and Harry?" Maddie questioned. I glared at her remembering that I told her not to say shit.

"Nothing is going on between us." "I call bullshit on that." Samantha spoke up. "Yeah same." Alyshia said smiling sitting next to Samantha. Samantha and Jade are her favorite of my friends. "I'm being honest guys." "Then why does he look at you like he wants to beat your guts?" Tammy asked. "Beat my guts?" I asked horrified. "Fuck you hard." Tammy corrected. "Why couldn't you have said that instead of making it sound painful?" Katie said disgusted.

"Because Harry looks like he would fuck the shit out of you while choking you at the same time." Tammy said. I chocked on my spit needing to catch my breath. "What?" I asked. "Yeah I agree with Tammy on this." Maddie said. "But I'm sure we could ask somebody here if it was true?" Tammy said raising her eyebrows at me. "We haven't had sex." I stated.

All the girls began to laugh including Alyshia while Savannah stayed quiet.

"I'm serious guys." I stated getting annoyed. They simmered down and looked at me with humor traced all over their faces. "Whatever let's you sleep at night Princess." Maddie said. "We seriously haven't." "C'mon Lacey let's be honest here, if we've all gotten dicked down by each one of them, then you definitely have by Harry." Maddie said. I stared shocked at them. "You mean you guys have had sex?" They all nodded their heads smiling. "Jesus Christ." I said looking at them. "Are you all like dating.. them?" I asked.

"Zayn and I confirmed it just last week." Maddie said. "Niall and I have been together since the night of the party." Katie said. "I just like sex." Tammy said shrugging. "Liam and I have been for a few weeks." Samantha said. I looked away trying to not get jealous. Everyone is in a happy fucking relationship and here I am not sure what I am even in.

"I'll be right back." I said to the girls. They all nodded their heads clueless as ever. As I got up I bumped into Harry. "Everything alright?" He asked. "I'm fine." I muttered moving out of his way.