4

Emerald up above

It was already nine at night and I knew my Chinese take out was long gone. I groaned feeling hungry and annoyed that the food I buy is always gone first.

"I need some god damn food." I said to myslef. And I need to leave from these dsiturbing noises I hear in the back room. Did I mention Em and Brandon came home already? Yeah, lots of joy.

I grabbed my car keys off the counter trying not to listen to what was going on in this apartment.

"Im gonna cum, it's coming!" "Don't you dare come until I say you can." I stared at the door in total shock. "Kinky ass mother fucker." I mumbled on the way out.

I sat in my car and realised I did not know what I wanted to eat. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw my friend Samantha's number and dialed it. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" "Hey it's me." I said into the phone. "Yeah hey, are you home already?" She questioned in shock. "Yeah I was wondering if you and the girl's wanted to go out to eat." I'm hoping they already haven't gone out to eat.

"Yeah of course! Or maybe do you want to come over and stay the night and we'll order pizza?" I moaned into the phone. "Pizza sounds amazing. Alright who's place are we going to?" "Well we're in Katie's dorm right now so just come on over." "Alright I'll be there in thrity minutes." "Alright see you then, love you." I smiled and hung up the phone. I sent two quick texts to the girls and left. I do not want to stay and hear another round of sex.

Thirty minutes later I was on college grounds. It's weird sort of, that I actually do not go to a college but all my friends go so I practically know a quarter of the students in the dorms. I had a little duffle bag full of clothes and what not and made my way toward the college dorm that I've come to adore.

I felt giddy and nervous. It has been six months since I've seen them person and not on Facetime or Skype.

"Knock knock." I said opening the door. All five girls immidetely stopped what they were doing and turned around and attack me with affection.

"Oh my gosh it's been forever!" Maddie said grabbing me and squeezing me. "I know how have you all been?" I questioned setting down my bag and sitting on one of the small beds. "Sad since you haven't been here." Samantha said. I laughed. "We got pizza." Katie said lifting up three boxes of pizza. I smiled evilly and took my fare share. "Well other than missing me how has the college life been?"

"It's been hectic! So much has happened living in here." Tammy said. "Like?" I questioned. "Well the fact that Samantha gave head for the first time last week." Katie said nudging Sam. "Samantha I am ashamed." I said laughing. "Are you really?" "No!" We all bursted out luahging.

"Well where did you give this lucky fellow a blow job at?" "A Frat party." Maddie answered for Samantha. "You mean to tell me those cliché parties actually happen?" "As cliché as they sound they are so fucking fun." Tammy said. "Well I'm guessing they are from Samantha sucking dick." "Guys c'mon it's not that big of a deal." "What would your mother think?" I questioned. "The question is what would your mother think of you Lacey? Miss I love sex so much." I laughed but answered, "terribly."

And that is how the night began...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Wait, wait. Shh! Uh hello?" Katie questioned."Seriously who the fuck is this?" I couldnt help it but laugh outloud. Katie hung up the phone quickly and threw it at me. "Thanks for ruining it." "You"re welcome." I said smirking.

"Guys we're in college, we shouldn't be sitting in a damn dormroom at eleven at night prank calling people." Maddie said staring out the window. "We could play Yhatzee." I mumbled. "Or we could go to that party Liam ivited me to." Samantha said sprawling out on the floor. "Was there a certain time we had to be there?" Tammy questioned. "Not that I know of. They last all night so we would be able to go there." "Well Lacey are you up for it?" "I mean a drink or two wouldn't be so bad." I answered.

They all obviously want to go so I shouldn't be the Debbie Downer of the group. I mean I'd rather just stay in and enjoy being with them but if they want to live up their college life and have fun then why the hell not.

"Do we have to dress a certain way?" I questioned looking down at my attire. A big Tee shirt and some leggings.

"Maybe change the top. You can wear one of mine if you want." Katie said going though her closet. "Oh no I was just curious, I'm still going like this. I don't go here so I don't give a shit." "Okay, but Lacey I'm just warning you they aren't the usual group of people we hang out with." Maddie warned. "I mean you guys are friends with them so they must be sort of friendly." I said. "We all ready?" Tammy questioned finishing up with putting some blush on. "I am." I said watching all the girls scrambling with certain clothes.

I noticed even Katie was wearing makeup, and she usually never does. These poeple either must be hot, or "cool," if Katie is taking the time to put on makeup.

"Alright we're ready." Samatha said pulling down her top. Jesus Christ.