Chapter 83 "Seperation"

~~~~~~

Sam and Peter were walking down the stairs into the train station. Sam had a lively expression unlike Peter, who looked like a corpse. Peter had stopped as he began to ask Sam, Sam turned towards him.

Peter:Where are we going?

Sam:The city. Why?

Peter:Uh...
(I'll run into Johnny...and I don't even want to see him. Not like I can tell you)
Nevermind...it's nothing. Just asking...
*he turns away as Sam just faintly smiled*

Sam:Well okay webs. Let's go in before the doors closes

Sam grabs Peter's arm and pulls him inside the train before the doors closed. Peter didn't have much of an expression when he was pulled by Sam. Peter just blankly blinked before he sat down and Sam sat beside him. Peter pushed his hair behind his ear then felt warmth on his left arm. His eyes trailed towards Sam who was laying against his arm, Peter felt a bit...off about this.

Peter:What are you doing?

Peter sounded cold when he asked, causing Sam to instantly sit straight and turn red.

Sam:S-s-sorry! I just...did that without thinking, uh...I know that you're in a relationship with Danny so I'm sure that's reserved for him, haha...

Sam awkwardly laughed as Peter just kept silent. Peter sighed and opened his mouth.

Peter:It's not like I have an issue with someone leaning on me, just...don't do anything more since I'm with Danny and this is just us going out as friends, okay?

Sam:Okay! I heard you the other day!
(Danny this, Danny that. Doesn't he think of anything else other than Danny for an hour?)

~~~~~~

The giant walking plant was stomping through the forest, it's head turning as it searches for Danny. Its vines were crawling all over the frees and ground in front of them; the giant had fell forward by a force hitting the back of their neck. Danny had landed on the plant's back and forcibly shoved his arm inside the moss and branches on the back of the plant's neck. The vines that were heading towards him had fell abruptly once Danny took his arm out, revealing the entire half of his arm to be covered in green with a ball that was glowing yellow. Danny took a look at it with a questionable expression.

A gasp had escaped his mouth when the glow in the ball began to fade away and his body took a toll on him. He stumbled back from the sudden flame surging in his body. Before the glow completed faded away, his hands went weak that it slipped past his fingers and shattered on the ground. Danny was breathing heavily with his back against a tree as he stared at the shattered ball in front of him, it later turned to dust when the wind blew past it. He looks down to his green covered hand that it was shaking and sees a light glow in his fingertips.

Danny threw his head back as he continued panting. It felt like running a mile.

Danny:...what was that feeling? It was weird...

He spoke out breathlessly and right after, a dart had flew past his face, cutting his cheek. Blood began to draw out as Danny dodged from the darts coming after him and hid behind a large tree. The sounds of the darts stopped. As he stood, rustling began to sound out from the distance of the direction where the darts were coming from. Then a loud thump was heard. Danny began to silently curse as the thumps were heading towards the spot he was in. He was eyeing to the dead plant's corpse when he saw underneath the moss were large thick branches that had fallen off from the fall. The plants was already starting to wither.