Chapter 76 "It's Your Fault"

~~~~~~

The house with Peter was very energetic when Jessica arrived back from driving to Ava's place. Jessica rubs her hands together from the cold and she approaches to the group in the living room in front of her.

Sam:Hey Jess. Did Ava get home safely?

Jessica:Yep, I stayed until she was at her door before I could leave. What are you guys doing?
*she asks in curiosity when Sam and the rest were sitting on the carpet of the living room floor with each of them having large Bingo cards with each of them having a photo covered with a coin*

MJ:We're playing a game that Sam had in his room, it's like the game Bingo

Jessica:Oh, who's winning?

Trish:We just started playing before you came Jessica...do you want to join in?

Sam:You'll have to join in the next round since we're halfway in

Jessica:I'll just watch...where's Peter and money bags?
*she sat on the couch with her hand reaching inside her pocket to take out her phone*

Luke:They had to go upstairs, Danny didn't look well so Peter is watching over him

Jessica:Huh, I'm sure it's just some excuse for them to have alone time together

Peter had locked the window in his room while Danny was laying on his bed; wrapped around in a blanket. Peter turns back and faces Danny as he walked towards him and sat on his bed.

Peter:How are you feeling? You just suddenly looked white after a few minutes we entered back inside

Danny:...I'm cold
*he spoke in a grumpy like tone with a small pout, Peter forms a small smile and spoke while he covers Danny more with the blanket*

Peter:Just keep covering yourself with my blanket while I bring something warm for you to drink
(This is serious, he rarely acts like this...does he have trouble with his chi or something? He can't really form the iron fist for a long period of time so that can be the reason)

Danny:I just want my boyfriend to stay with me and hug me...
*he speads his arms out and wraps them around Peter, he pulls Peter against his chest as he covers him with the blanket. Danny rests his cheek on his brown hair with a low whine, Peter turned as red as a pepper when he listened to Danny's racing heartbeats*

Peter:(fuck fuck fuck I'm near to his chest and I can hear his heart! Is he this nervous to be hugging me the tenth time today?)
Hey...so no luck on your chi right?
*there wasn't a response from Danny so he spoke again*
Danny?

Danny:I'll worry about my chi once I finish dealing with Ava's amulet...do you think Ava got home safe?

Peter:...Maybe, I don't know if Jessica got back or not

Danny:You're not leaving me alone
*he hugs Peter tighter and Peter forms a smile and sat up by placing his hands on Danny's chest*

Peter:I have to go down already Danny, I'll bring you something to atleast make you feel better
*he had a soft tone in his voice with a faint smile. He had sheepishly let out a laugh as he removed his hands from Danny's chest and clenches his hands on his lap*
I'll be heading down now