Chapter 29 "You're Cleary Not Good For Him"

It was Monday morning in the kitchen and living room. Sam was placing pancakes on each of the seven plates that was placed on the counter as Jessica and Luke were sitting on the couch calmly while looking at their phones. MJ walked down the stairs as she looks at Luke and Jessica then she proceeded to walk towards the living room then Sam looks at her then he forms a smile at her

Sam:Hey MJ, how are you feeling?

MJ:I'm feeling better...where's Aunt May?

Sam:She had to leave early to work*MJ then turned her head towards the staircase as she heard creaks and sees Ava walking down the stairs as she let out a small yawn*Hey Ava, you finally woke up?*he then places the last pancake on the last plate as Ava stood beside MJ*

Ava:Where's Peter and Danny?

Luke:They're probably still asleep...*he says as he remained his attention to his phone*

Ava:Well its nearly 7:30, they have to wake up by now

MJ:I can wake them up if you want

Jessica:Sure if you want to walk in on them making out*she remained her attention to her phone then Sam had walked into the living room*

Sam:She's right, leave this to the professionals*he then wrapped his arm around Ava's neck as she looks down to him in annoyance as he looks up to her in a friendly smile*

Ava:Fine...

~~~~

Ava and Sam had quietly sneaked in Danny's room as Danny and Peter were sleeping calmly. Peter was sleeping further away from Danny as he was facing the window and wall while Danny had his body facing Peter with his back facing the door. Sam walked further towards the couple as Ava stood near the door

Sam:Come on sleepyheads*he then grabs the covers and pulls it off them*Wake up we have school today*Peter then started to open his eyes and had stood up as strands of his brown hair was sticking up as Danny remained asleep*

Peter:What time is it...

Ava:It's about to turn 7:30

Sam:Is Danny even asleep? He looks dead to me*he asks as he looks down to Danny's body who was still dead asleep*

Peter:He went to sleep pretty late Sam, he had an important meeting to deal with, give him a break

Ava:What time did he slept actually?

Peter:I think at four

Sam:In the morning?! Why did his meeting ended at four in the morning?!

Peter:Ask him yourself...now leave so I can change

Ava:We will, after you're done changing make sure to wake Danny up so we can eat and leave to school before we're late*Peter then gave him a small nod then they proceeded to walk out of the room as Peter had gotten off his bed as Sam watched with a glare that Peter had noticed and had gave him a slight glare back at him then Sam had grabbed the door knob and had swung it closed as Ava was in the middle of the hallway looking at Sam as she raised her eyebrow in confusion as Sam started to walk towards her with his head down and his hands in his pockets giving off a depressed vibe*What's wrong bucket head?*Sam then looks up to her with a confused expression*

Sam:There's nothing wrong Ava*he quickly shrugged off calmly as Ava looks down to him in a look of disbelief as she crosses her arms*

Ava:You sure? You've been giving off that type of vibe ever since yesterday, what's up? Is it about Peter's and Danny's relationship?