Chapter 49 "Hatred"

~~~~~~

Hybrid stood in front of the line of students that was under his control as Ava had leaped over his head from the broken rooftop. She had placed her feet on its shoulders and had scratched its huge head making Hybrid to screech then she jumped back, doing a backflip and had landed on her feet.

Hybrid:You can't resist my power! Get her!
*all the students had turned their heads up facing Ava and had landed on the ground, they all took out their weapons or powers and headed towards Ava*

She had ran out of the building as everyone chased after her, she cursed under her breath as she was paused with Finesse holding small black poles in each of her hands as her eyes glowed green under her mask. Meanwhile, Humberto and Luke had ran down an empty hallway and had stopped in front of metal steel door with a grey keypad beside it

Humberto:Do you want to do the honors?
*Luke had grabbed the keypad and pulled it, causing the door to open and they both ran inside and stepped in front of a large computer. Humberto began typing on the large keyboard as he looks up to the screen*
The portal should open in ten minutes, when Hybrid is here you pull the lever and we push Hybrid inside and close it by moving the lever again

Power Man:What about you?

Humberto:I'm going to help Ava bring Hybrid, we'll come back
*he ran out of the lab leaving Luke behind, heading towards Ava's direction where she dodged a attack from Finesse and had leaped over her as she senses an old male classmate head towards her, he had a black suit with lightning strikes on his costume, he headed towards her with lighting strikes in his hands which she dodged as she leaped over, making the lighting strike to hit Finesse*

White Tiger:*she stood up straight and sees Hybrid further away from her, watching her past classmates head towards her*
Crap...I need to get close
*she wraps her hand around her amulet as it glowed, she let out a deep breath and she ran towards the students. She ran past them as she had clawed a few of them to past through, before she can reach closer to Hybrid she felt a huge earthquake causing everyone to shake. She looks up and sees Giant-Man grow large, bigger than a building, as he reaches his hand to grab Ava, but he gotten pushed by Humberto in his T-Rex form and had gotten bit on his arm. Ava looks up in surprise as she sees Humberto slightly nod his head and had swung his tail on Ava's back*
Humbertoooo!
*she yelled his name as she flew towards Hybrid, without Hybrid could notice her, Ava landed on his chest making the amulet to hit against him. He yelled in pain sounding like a screech as a green light blinded him along with a horrible burn on his chest, Ava fell to the ground and had quickly stood up as Hybrid continued to scream as his skin turned a dark purple with countless bumps on his skin. She looks around and sees everyone land on their knees with their hands on their forehead, knocking themself out of their mind control. Humberto had morphed back to his normal form and ran towards Ava and stood beside her*

Humberto:Hey, miss me?

White Tiger:*she didn't give a response and had turned away, which Humberto had understood the hint to stay quiet and he turned to Hybrid*

Humberto:We got you now Hybrid! Surrender!

White Tiger:Really?

Humberto:What? One of us had to say it, it's better me than you

White Tiger:You act so immature, makes me wonder what I even saw in you