Chapter 32 "Breathe. Grow. Live Again"

~~~~
~Wednesday Morning~

Johnny was lightly snoring as he was clinging onto Peter making him annoyed then he sat up. He then stretched his arms out with a small yawn as he slid his hand through his messy hair, he then gotten out of bed as Johnny started to slightly open his eyes and he proceeded to sit up then he places his head on Peter's shoulder making him annoyed

Peter:Get off me

Johnny:Are you worried of your little boyfriend?

Peter:I-I'm not! It's just that he's been out for the whole night...

Johnny:He probably left after he saw us cuddling together on his own bed

Peter:Are you going to leave or not?

Johnny:Fine I will. Don't rush me*he frowned as he gotten off of the bed and he grabs his black duffle bag and he walks towards the window*Make sure you do the first move on your boyfriend. Trust me, Johnny knows best*he winks at him with a bright smile*

Peter:Yeah right...now get out of here before someone walks in*he spoke as Johnny jumps out from the window and had landed on the yard and he heard him yell out 'flame on' and he saw him fly away with his duffle bag over the houses and towards the city then he turns around as he heard the door open and sees Danny walk in as he was wearing his black suit*Hey...how are you feeling?*he asked as he walks up to Danny who was closing the door as he walks in and he was rubbing his eyes then Danny looks up to Peter revealing his dark red circles*Holy shit Danny! You look awful, I told you to come and sleep last night*he said as he holds onto Danny from his shoulders*

Danny:I was just piled up at work...

Peter:That's not normal Danny. You need a break. Maybe you should stay home from school and Rand

Danny:I'm fine Pete...

Peter:Hey. We made a promise to not keep secrets from each other, you should tell me the truth before I web you to your bed*he threatened in a stern tone as he remained eye contact with Danny causing him to let out a small laugh making Peter to blush*

Danny:Sorry love...it's just that you were so serious...*he said in between laughs as Peter forms a annoyed expression as he blushes*

Peter:(god damn it Danny, why do you still look cute even though you look like a total zombie)I'll be downstairs when you're done*he spoke in annoyance as he looks away from Danny as he turns red and he walks out of the room and walks down the hallway*

The gang and Aunt May were in the kitchen eating pancakes as Peter walks towards them as he was still red making them look at him in suspicion

Sam:Damn Pete, you're red like a tomato

Peter:I-I am?

Aunt May:Oh Peter, do you have a fever?*she asked softly as she walks towards Peter and had placed her hand on his forehead checking his temperature*

Peter:I'm fine Aunt May...thanks*he said as he felt May remove her hand from his forehead*

Luke:Where's Danny?

Peter:Danny is staying home from school and his company. He looks awful...

Danny:Hey guys...*he greeted the team with a new pair of clothing and foundation covering his red circles as Peter looks at him with a disappointed expression*