Chapter 28 "He's So Stubborn"

The team (including Jessica) were in front of the door deciding of who to open the door. They then started arguing to each other as the girls watches in annoyance as Danny stood quiet then he grabs the handle and turns it without the boys noticing. He then walks inside calmly as the girls followed behind him leaving the boys behind then Peter ran in first with Luke and Sam after as they closed the door behind then then they all looked around the living room and kitchen and doesn't see Aunt May anywhere

Danny:That's odd...

Sam:What?

Danny:May isn't here...

Luke:How do you know that?

Danny:I can't hear her footsteps

Sam:How do you even know how her footsteps sounds like?

Jessica:Weirdo

Ava:Well he's right...I can't smell her perfume

Jessica:What the hell? Are you two on meth?

Peter:Guys stop, don't you know what this means?

Sam:May isn't here so we're saved from her scolding at us?

Peter:Exactly! We can just lock ourselves in our rooms and just stay there until night*he then placed his blue backpack on the table beside him*

Luke:Dude, she's going to freak out if we do that, maybe even call the police

Peter:Oh right...

Jessica:I'm starving, do you have bourbon Pete?

Peter:Uh no, May doesn't drink

Jessica:Why not? That's lame

Ava:No one is going to drink, and Jessica, why are you here?

Jessica:I thought maybe I could sleep over?

Ava:No you're not

Jessica:Why can't I? May treats me like family*they all started to argue then Danny heard a rattle at the door knob making him turn his head towards the door and sees May and MJ walk in with grocery bags in her arms then Danny had turned back to the team who was arguing until May had slammed the door shut making the team to look at her direction as she had a stern expression as she places the bags on the floor beside the door as MJ did the same then she walks towards them*

Aunt May:You all better have a good explanation of why you weren't in your rooms last night*she spoke in a cold stern tone as she looks at them with a furious expression*

Sam:Uh we were doing drugs?*he then gotten hit on his stomach by Ava's elbow in which he responded with a quick*Ow!

Luke:Listen May, uh we were just taking a walk in the city...

Ava:Great excuse...*she whispered at him*

Luke:Yeah thanks...

Aunt May:You don't say?

Sam:Okay fine, we slept over at Jessica's house*Jessica then looks at him as she had a raised eyebrow at him with a glare as Sam felt her glare from over his neck making him to stand nervously*

Aunt May:Is this true Jessica?*they all turned their attention to Jessica making her look at them with a surprised expression*

Jessica:Uh yes...Dorothy wasn't home yesterday and we were hanging out until it was late...

Aunt May:*she then crosses her arms across her chest as she rubs her eyes with her left hand as she let out a slow sigh*Alright...I'll let it slide for once...and the last time...*she then looks back to them and sees Peter looking away with guilt in his eyes*Listen kids, Mary Jane is staying over for a few nights, her mother is in the hospital as her aunt had to travel on a trip with her husband...I suggest that you're in good behavior when she's here...