Chapter 42 "You Can Trust Me"

~~~~~~

Scorpion and Danny were standing against the wall of the hallway. There were two wooden doors beside each other, Scorpion was standing beside the door with Danny next to him, he grabs his green pole from his pocket and grabs the two ends of the pole and expands it only allowing the blade of the hook out. He turns to Danny who was adjusting his mask as he had his axe in hand but still avoiding eye contract

Mac:Khan might be expecting us...what are you planning on doing with him?

Danny:Whatever it takes...let's just keep going...can I trust you to keep the amulets safe? I know that Khan will be expecting the amulets to be on me

Mac:The amulets will be fine, we'll return them to your friend when we have the chance...do you think we'll come out alive?

Danny:We will, we're warriors of K'un L'un, we won't back down...*Mac nods in response then he and Danny had kicked the door open, they stepped over the wooden doors laid flat on the ground as they stood in position with their weapons in hand. They lowered their weapons as the room they stepped in was empty, the only thing left was the white pillars and stairs from where Danny was held captive. They walked inside the room as they looked around*

Mac:This is odd, Khan should be here...this is the only place where the elders wouldn't look into...

Danny looks around the room and looks straight ahead to the dark blue wall in front of him. He walks towards it as he felt the atmosphere turn hot, he moved his hand against the wall. Scorpion walks towards him in confusion, Danny placed his ear against the wall as he hears faint footsteps from the other side of the wall. He then stepped away from the wall and had lit up his fist, Scorpion stepped beside him and had covered his eyes with his arm as Danny had already punched the wall and it had formed a hole. He removed his arm from his face and sees Khan looking at them in surprise as he was had a huge green crystal in the middle of the room, Ava and Luke were each standing in Khan's side as they glared motionless at Danny and Mac as they walked over the broken pieces of the wall.

Master Khan:You dare break into my lair?!

Danny:Let my friends go Khan...and surrender if you want to do this the easy way

Master Khan:Unbelievable...you sure don't know when to give up do you Young Dragon? You've must be very desperate to defeat me if you even started working alongside a traitor whom had hurt us both dearly...*Danny glances over to Mac who kept a firm and defensive posture, Danny then looks back to Khan*

Danny:Although Mac has been a dick to both of us, he's still my brother and I can't get rid of him

Mac:Was that supposed to be a compliment?*he asked towards Danny sounding defended as Danny didn't made eye contact*

Master Khan:Touching...destroy them my servants*Danny and Mac stood in position as Ava and Luke stood in front of them, Luke ran towards him with his hammer and swings it past Danny's face in which he quickly backs away and dodged and had swung his legs past Luke's feet causing him to fall back. Danny then stood over him as his fist glowed up*

Danny:Sorry Luke...

He sighed then he swings his glowing fist past Luke's cheek causing him to instantly knock out on the floor. Danny turns to Mac who was running towards Ava who was shooting arrowing at him but he instantly dodges them, Ava reaches her hand behind her arrow bag behind her and doesn't feel the end of an arrow and so she looks past her shoulder and doesn't see any arrows, she then gotten kicked against the wall that instantly knocked her unconscious